The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

You're stupid for assuming that it was about you and not just two types of music that I really dislike. I realize that every single post that you disagree with personally offends you, but you need to shut up every once in a while.

Go buy a brain.

:rolleyes:

I pity any man that tries to date you.

I'd rather listen to retarded brutal idiot grind or slam bullshit than Omni speaking.
I imagine she'd have a sorta grating voice and would talk constantly and complain.

I have this feeling Omni is a lonely, fat, disgruntled 25 year old who uses her finely-tuned, sarcastic internet tone to impress everyone on different message boards, under similar situations, and track and stalk down black metal artist's Last-Fms.

I pity any man that tries to date you.

I pity your women hating genitals.

I have this feeling Omni is a lonely, fat, disgruntled 25 year old who uses her finely-tuned, sarcastic internet tone to impress everyone on different message boards, under similar situations, and track and stalk down black metal artist's Last-Fms.

You should go record some more videos where you mention how much you hate me. That would do wonders for your credibility.

what the hell is that supposed to mean?

He's apparently saying that you're a homosexual misogynist.

Well, there's photographic evidence that she's not fat. Aside from that, no idea.
One thing's for sure, she's not cool enough to listen to INTERPOL.

You should go record some more videos where you mention how much you hate me. That would do wonders for your credibility.

You got 1.5 seconds in my grandiose video. Calm down and be humble, it was not a video about you.

Listened to some cuts from Gateways to Annihilation and Domination (Where the Slime Live \m/) last night and both were killer. I plan on picking up Domination today

suffo_oath.jpg

01. Blood Oath
02. Dismal Dream
03. Pray For Forgiveness
04. Images Of Purgatory
05. Cataclysmic Purification
06. Mental Hemorrhage
07. Come Hell Or High Priest
08. Undeserving
09. Provoking The Disturbed
10. Marital Decimation

suffo_oath.jpg

01. Blood Oath
02. Dismal Dream
03. Pray For Forgiveness
04. Images Of Purgatory
05. Cataclysmic Purification
06. Mental Hemorrhage
07. Come Hell Or High Priest
08. Undeserving
09. Provoking The Disturbed
10. Marital Decimation

FUCK. YES.

Domination is pretty average...Where The Slime Live is horribly misrepresentative.

I listened to another cut from it last night and liked it. Though, I'm liking the Tucker-era more than the Vincent-era

My friend showed me this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOgLKYHFm4&feature=related[/ame]

This isn't quite as awesome as the George Fisher WoW interview, but it's up there.