4.) Macabre
5.) Acid Bath
6.) Carcass (goregrind era)
7.) Devourment
8.) Haemorrhage
9.) Rigor Mortis
10.) Gorguts

Kataklysm-Prevail

Have you heard In The Arms Of Devastation? I felt that Prevail was markedly inferior aside from the production. Some good songs, though. I use it at the gym and it works decently for lifting.

Those other albums are all great. I think The Apostasy is better than Demigod, though.

I'm more of an old schooler.

Dream Theater
Opeth
Fates Warning
Spiral Architect
Tourniquet
Galactic Cowboys
King's X
Zappa
Gov't Mule
Mortification
Saviour Machine
Steve Vai
Veni Domine
Weird Al
Zero Hour
Ayreon
Billy Joel
Clutch
Dave Matthews Band
... anything with Derek Sherinian
Enchant

But currently being enthralled with the latest wave of British Neo-ProgRock:

Frost*
IQ
Porcupine Tree

I love Dream theatre and Iron Maiden, They're touring together at the moment promoting the new Maiden Album Final Frontier! Can't wait for that! Anyone going to see them?
Heard the new Maiden Single El Dorado? What do you guys think? Download it if you haven't from www.ironmaiden.com

Invasion - Berserk Artillery Barrage is growing on me. At first I was turned off by the thin production, muddy guitar tone, and lack of really distinct, awesome riffs, but after a few plays the production is less of an issue and the album definitely captures the atmosphere of chaotic warfare that they're going for. Not a classic, but this is honestly pretty solid. I payed like $3 for it anyways, so worth it.

Listening to Suffocation - Souls To Deny and weirdly enough, it appears to be getting better as it goes on. This is some seriously crushing stuff.