The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Listening to a lot of Defeated Sanity lately has made me a bit more open to Wormed's vocals, I might actually like them soon. I hope so, because the music is pretty awesome.

Inlé;9571517 said:
Defeated Sanity's Psalms of the Moribund is one of the only "Brutal death metal" albums I can happily sit through without my mind wandering (in the bad way). That's if you don't include mid-late Immolation under the BDM label. Defeated Sanity's latest is rather good as well.

Weird. Psalms is such a boring album to me.

Sitting here listening to some Middle Eastern metal and realizing how much awesomeness i have missed. The Middle Eastern scene is really growing like incredibly fast.

I fucking love Middle Eastern music, but Melechesh and Orphaned Land are the only two Eastern metal bands I listen to, any recs?

Al Namrood
Kimaera
Oath to Vanquish
Melancholy
Narjahanam
Ayat
Kafan
Blaakyum
Weeping Willow
Cimmerian Path
Tristmoon
Bilocate
Deathless Anguish
Wasted Land

and much much more

I'm starting to be of the opinion that Day of Suffering by Morbid Angel contains some of the best growls ever. Vincent performs so much better on that song imo than any of the other songs on Blessed, indeed better than most songs by any band. Pity it's such a short song.