The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Indeed. I love the dependability of this thread, it's become so awesome since I posted it in its infancy a good 5 months ago.

Actually, in response to that brutal death request:

Cryptopsy - Whisper Supremacy

Fuck the naysayers, man. That album will eat your soul.

Got my hands on Worlds beyond the veil by Mithras last night, anybody else heard of these death metallers?

I'm liking them so far, they combine brutality, technicality and weirdness in perfect measure, though the long instumental passages do get slightly tedious after a while. They seem to have quite a unique sound, plus the lyrics about aliens are certainly interesting!

sikth said:
Got my hands on Worlds beyond the veil by Mithras last night, anybody else heard of these death metallers?

I'm liking them so far, they combine brutality, technicality and weirdness in perfect measure, though the long instumental passages do get slightly tedious after a while. They seem to have quite a unique sound, plus the lyrics about aliens are certainly interesting!

Argh such a good album! The production is very interesting and the guitarwork is fantastic.

I'm currently enjoying Brodequin's new record; "Methods Of Exectuion". Brilliant stuff. Other records that I've listened to quite a lot lately:

NOFX - I Heard They Suck Live
Armagedda - Ond Spiritism
Sinners Bleed - From Womb To Tomb
Exodus - Bonded By Blood