The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

No one here actually listens to metal, except Deron. It's sort of like the Joe Smoe Show, except with trolls to keep him busy.

No one would dare listen to metal. That is Satans music. We all listen to old school Black Eyed Peas*. >_>

*everyone should listen to old school BEP.

I remember awhile back in this thread Fjoergyn being discussed.

While I finally got around to listening to the debut and think it is quite great. There seem to be some inconsitencies near the end of some songs but other than that this stuff is superb :headbang:

Ive been listening to:

Children Of Bodom
Iced Earth
Archenemy
Demons and Wizards

if anyone could recommend bands with similar stuff that'd be great

J Mann said:
I remember awhile back in this thread Fjoergyn being discussed.

While I finally got around to listening to the debut and think it is quite great. There seem to be some inconsitencies near the end of some songs but other than that this stuff is superb :headbang:

Yeah, I was the one that brought them up, I believe. Glad you like them.

i just took Slayers "show no mercy" out and put in Voivod's RRROOOAAARRR in.the next three in a row are Venom-Black Metal...Trouble-Run To The Light...then Sepultura-Morbid Visions including the Bestial Devastation E.P.

Timeghoul is one of the most impressive and original death metal bands I've heared in a long time. You can download some songs on their website.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Talk about any bands you love here. Feel free to recommend stuff to each other. Get along. This is in direct contrast to the multitude of useless, silly "war" posts lately.
what is this?:err: