The (Un)official write anything you want page

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
I dont eat much to begin with. and I drink tons of water, with about one soda a week

sounds like my mom, she used to be skinny, and then that changed. We eat healthy, she does research, she doesn't do the retarded "fad diets" she does real ones that aren't like "eat 4 beans a day" and she excercises regularly, and to no avail :p

She's in better shape than I am though :p

I gave up on losing weight, it just doesnt work for me. My mom is big and she eats nothing, so I have the same fate.

What a loser mentality. It's not about how much you eat, but what you eat. If you only have 2 meals a day, and both meals are 24 sliders from White Castle, then ofcourse you won't lose any damn weight. Put some effort in to your life dude. Being a level 60 moonktin isn't going to help you when you're 35 and laid out in an intensive care unit.

Reign in Acai said:
What a loser mentality. It's not about how much you eat, but what you eat. If you only have 2 meals a day, and both meals are 24 sliders from White Castle, then ofcourse you won't lose any damn weight. Put some effort in to your life dude. Being a level 60 moonktin isn't going to help you when you're 35 and laid out in an intensive care unit.

I dont eat fast food. I pretty much never eat candy or chocolate. Only drink water and some iced tea.
I knew you would say something about me eating donuts and fried crisco. :lol:

Well what do you eat sir? Give us your daily meal plan of today. There's no "weigh" in hell you would be stuck at your current weight if you were eating a balance diet and excersising regularly. :confused:

usually dont eat breakfast. If I do, its usually a granola bar, or twizzlers, fruitsnacks, maybe some kind of breakfast sandwich.

lunch is usually leftovers from the night before. just normal dinner food.

late night snacks. cereal, chips and salsa.

but I dont really exercise enough. some skating, biking, random weight lifting.

even during high school when I skated nonstop and played hockey all the time I was still a big guy. doesnt bother me though. I have friends that eat shit loads and are skinny as hell.

I guess maybe if you an extremely terrible metabolism, that you just keep building up? There's this HUGE girl in my school(yet she still fucked someone) and she has some condition that causes her to not be able to lose her fat

I eat a shitton of food, and it took a full year of complete inactivity and horribly unhealthy (high in fat, almost no nutrional value, tons of salt, etc )to get my bit of a potbelly, worked it off at the fishplant in 2 months and it came back after another college year of inactivity.

It's good to be active again.

usually dont eat breakfast. If I do, its usually a granola bar, or twizzlers, fruitsnacks, maybe some kind of breakfast sandwich.

lunch is usually leftovers from the night before. just normal dinner food.

late night snacks. cereal, chips and salsa.

but I dont really exercise enough. some skating, biking, random weight lifting.

even during high school when I skated nonstop and played hockey all the time I was still a big guy. doesnt bother me though. I have friends that eat shit loads and are skinny as hell.

That is seriously a fucked up diet. Twizzlers for breakfast...How old are you 12? Say the normal dinner food is shit like lasagna and meatloaf. You're eating this crap food two fold as the leftover lunch special does a cardiovascular clogging to your inner sanctum. How did you expect to lose weight with such a routine?

Thanks for clarifying all of this, as I seriously doubted a high protein, low carb diet, along with regular activity failed to meet your needs. Oh well, carry on. :)

OATMEAL PORRIDGE.

The first step towards a slimmer body and a healthier life, and a grrreat start for every day!
Eat it with whatever you like most; jam, dried fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds -- there's no end to the possibilities!

havregrynsgroet.jpg

Oh yes it does, allthough it's more tasty when done in a proper pot. As for jam I personally prefer strawberry or raspberry; äppelmos is good but somewhat tame compared to the red berries :|