The (Un)official write anything you want page

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
usually dont eat breakfast. If I do, its usually a granola bar, or twizzlers, fruitsnacks, maybe some kind of breakfast sandwich.

lunch is usually leftovers from the night before. just normal dinner food.

late night snacks. cereal, chips and salsa.

but I dont really exercise enough. some skating, biking, random weight lifting.
OK so that doesn't qualify as "not much" I think... OK sure, it's not VERY much but not at all little either, and chips+salsa+granola bar+fruitsnacks probably won't qualify for many diets even though I dunno what some of that stuff is. Quit whining, start trying. NOW DROP AND GIMME TEN HUAH!

Trylakos said:
I guess maybe if you an extremely terrible metabolism, that you just keep building up? There's this HUGE girl in my school(yet she still fucked someone) and she has some condition that causes her to not be able to lose her fat

While this is occasionally the case, more than 99% of obese and overweight people are so because they just eat too much. Studies measuring the metabolic rate of the overweight have shown it is nearly always a lot higher than it should be to burn off the excess food. An awful lot of people blame metabolism, claiming their weight is genetic, whereas it's just that overeating has become the norm, especially in the US. You can eat a lot less than your contemporaries, and still be getting way too many calories, all because everyone eats so much. When I visit the US I can usually get by on one meal a day because the portions are so big...

Russell said:
While this is occasionally the case, more than 99% of obese and overweight people are so because they just eat too much. Studies measuring the metabolic rate of the overweight have shown it is nearly always a lot higher than it should be to burn off the excess food. An awful lot of people blame metabolism, claiming their weight is genetic, whereas it's just that overeating has become the norm, especially in the US. You can eat a lot less than your contemporaries, and still be getting way too many calories, all because everyone eats so much. When I visit the US I can usually get by on one meal a day because the portions are so big...

yeah, that is so true. My mom is one of those unlucky people.

average day for her:
Oatmeal for breakfast

Small serving of Salad or curried rice for lunch.

Half a grilled chicken breast(small one), rice and a steamed vegetable for dinner.

Replace chicken breast with another form of grilled meat, but we mostly eat chicken.

spaffe said:
OATMEAL PORRIDGE.

The first step towards a slimmer body and a healthier life, and a grrreat start for every day!
Eat it with whatever you like most; jam, dried fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds -- there's no end to the possibilities!

havregrynsgroet.jpg

willford6li.jpg

Wilford Brimley agrees.

lots and often?

I'm the same way

I need second breakfast, usually a snack before lunch, lunch is a one-timer, afternoon tea (snack), dinner, second dinner, desert, snack, third dinner, late night snack, pre-bed snack.

Doomcifer said:
Diabitis.
BBBBWWWAHAAHHA I thought my wife and I were the only people in the world to notice he mispronounces his own disease. We quote his commercial about three times a day
"Get yer supplies for free!"