The (Un)official write anything you want page

J. said:
hating christians is so five years ago. people need to move on and spend their energy doing something productive. hating christians and doing nothing about it=poser

I like to think I do something about it

js750_325_325.jpg

Stainless Steel Knocker Butt Plug
If you pucker up, then pucker up with some of the most unique anal jewelry available. These stainless steel plugs are designed for a nice comfortable fit for long term wear. They weigh more than other plugs reminding the wearer of what is inside. The brass ring in the skull's mouth is a great point of attachment. Each is hand made, a very unique true work of art.

Specs: 3 inches in length, 1.1 inches at widest point, .3 inch stem, weight 6.3 oz. Plug is made of stainless steel. Skull is made of Brass.

take that christians!

Yeah, we have two dogs, and in the winter out backyard gets kinda muddy, so the carpet has been getting soaked and muddy for a few years, was nasty, we bought a steam cleaner and after 3 runs over the carpet, it was just as bad as the first time. So, we've ripped it out, and then the underlay (what makes it soft) is glued down, well, you rip the underlay off and get the worst of the foam off. Then you put down this headache inducing shit to weaken the glue, problem is. It sucks balls.

Then you taking basically a razor blade on a stick and scrape the floor where all the glue was. This takes hours and hours and hours. Then, because we have foundation walls in the room we are doing this to, we have to use BBQ brushes to scrub the shit off of the rough concrete, and a paint scraper to try and get the worst of the glue out of the crack.

What a fucking nightmare. On top of it all, i'm trying to study for my certification exam tomorow. weeeeeeeeeeeee.

lol** is that on the site I posted here somewhere?

I notice that no RC user ever talks to me if I add them on MSN:\ do you guys not use the program at all? or you do decide to cancel once I add you?:p

just found and installed this Picasa2 Photo Manager from Google ... this shit is great.

Love how it resizes hi-res photos automatically for emailing ... schweeet!

If someone could yousendit an MP3 of the Lithuanian black metal band Poccolus, then I would be very appreciative. Their only (I think?) album has just been re-released by Supernal and it sounds pretty interesting.