The (Un)official write anything you want page

The woman I interviewed with said:
We have given your application serious consideration but regret to inform you that your application has not been successful in that your qualifications and experience do not exactly match our needs at this time.

And I thought the interview went as well as could be expected. God damnit. :mad:

man as robot said:
QUESTION: If any of you are fans of old man gloom, I have a question for you. In the song "Something for the Mrs" (from the album Christmas) is this passage

"In the next war, we will bury the dead in cellophane. The host shall come packaged in every K-ration. The host shall come packaged in every K-ration. Every man shall be provided with a small, but perfect archbishops spellbook that is self inflatable; courtesy of air reduction. Open, closed, previous. Open closed. You don't need to repeat this: There is not any ceremony anymore. Everyone is gone and you say this out loud to yourself: You are alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word you used in promises. It is valueless. All officers, warrant officers and enlisted men will be provided with a copy of their own true love that they will never see again and all these copies will be returnable through the proper channels. " What is this from?

It's from one of his poems. I can't remember which one, though, sorry...

"Attractive Butt Plug Jewelry" :lol:! I'm hoping if I buy Nad one, he'll wear it for me.