The (Un)official write anything you want page

This is the second time I've tried for the recommendations roster and jay clearly missed or maybe "missed" my post saying that I wanted a part. Seriously... :erk:

hating christians is so five years ago. people need to move on and spend their energy doing something productive. hating christians and doing nothing about it=poser

the new thing is to hate jews.
no, wait. my pals.
no! wait! communists
nah...
ill think of something

Haha. Just got a call from some phony company "Online Mobiles", claiming that since I'm just a great customer of theirs, my number has been selected to recieve this wonderful great gift from them, a new fandangled mobile phone and 7 nights accomodation. He might as well have been a fucking voice recording for all he could tell me. Fucking useless scams. There must be some suckers out there though. And I don't pity them for a second.

nick, seems we've been down this road before. why are you always getting the scam phone calls? are you on somebody's radar?

Nah, most people communicate by way of a message tied to a boomerang, and connect to the internet via a tinfoil satelite connection. I'm just one of the elite few, with all these fancy cables.

Not as classy as the old days of the great Kangaroo Express...

Also wtf, audioscrobbler hasn't been working for over a week.

man as robot said:
This is the second time I've tried for the recommendations roster and jay clearly missed or maybe "missed" my post saying that I wanted a part. Seriously... :erk:

Décadent said:
Nah, most people communicate by way of a message tied to a boomerang, and connect to the internet via a tinfoil satelite connection. I'm just one of the elite few, with all these fancy cables.

OY, MISTER PRIME MINISTER

man as robot said:
maybe you could take my place because I don't think I will be able to come up with a reco becuase I have no access to any music(besides whatever I purchase out here) for the next few weeks. I might talk to the J-man himself if I realize that I won't have any possibility (I'll know tommorow)

Tip of the day: Carpet underlay glue is a fucking bastard to get off. Especially if you have any foundation walls with glue on it, since they have rough concrete. It's like getting the craziest baked on cheese you've ever seen off of a really rough bottomed pot.

Thank fuck you followed up, elsewise I would've been at a loss as to what exactly you were talking about. :kickass: