The (Un)official write anything you want page

Speaking of Japan, in 30 minutes I'm going to head on over to Yoshinoya.

Yoshinoya.gif

DSC02563.JPG

yoshinoya2.jpg

Yoshinoya.jpg

Yeah so I bought a freakin' iPud (which I hate) Nano 1GB yesterday from Best Buy (which I also hate), but the whole experience was pretty rad. I haven't shopped at Best Buy for years due to several bad experiences but they've really gotten their act together. Also the iPud kicks my dick in, this was for the woman's birthday but since she ummm, lives with me and shit, I get to play with it too. Even with stupid iTongues it works pretty smoothly, we liked it best out of the several others we fucked with. Provided the cunting thing doesn't go bellyup prematurely, I'll probably be getting one of the bigger 30GB ones for home/office use later this year.

Pleasantly surprised.

iPods are by far the most slick MP3 players currently on the market. Everything else is either completely different, or a pale immitation.

I really don't like my ipod, and it gives me all sorts of problems... from Itunes to when it's loaded on through winamp....annoying as hell.

lizard said:
congrats...and fixed:kickass: :kickass:
Cheers, and yes. :Spin:

I must admit I got a good chuckle with that thread about living with women turned into a DON'T DO IT NAD!!! fiasco, and she was already living here. :loco:
KILL TULLY said:
iPods are by far the most slick MP3 players currently on the market. Everything else is either completely different, or a pale immitation.
Yeah, after just a day's worth of research this was readily apparent. Could I have gotten more memory for cheaper? Yes. Would it have the same mojo? No. My only concern is the reliability, so we'll see how that goes.

Yes, even with newfangled digital music devices, I look for mojo.

on saturday I got braced by the cops twice, man. It was total oppression. The first cop said I was "Driving aimlessly" but that's only cause I had a shopping list from the wife and couldn't figure out whether it was more efficient to go to hallmark or target first. It was all I could do to keep myself from yelling "help, help! I'm being repressed!"

the sooner these tools of the The Man realize that the workers control the means of production...

hahaha "driving aimlessly", that's ridiculous. although you could have been an arab terrorist plotting to blow up a fruit stand and they'd have caught you, so you should be grateful to your benevolent protectors.

KILL TULLY said:
Young and pasty and gross, often.
hahaha everything from this post on is why i come to RC instead of [insert something to actually be proud of here]