The (Un)official write anything you want page

addae said:
...damn...i need a english mother tongue speaker for that f*** paper here....Any volunteers with biological background and free time...

Uh... I can... try? I will be studying biology when I go to college in about a month, and I certainly know more than your average 18-year-old.

Guthrum said:
I always passed out in Biology like a little bitch when they would show those medical videos. :erk:
in my school there is a second year and third year biology and you take whichever one you want because they are basically unrelated courses, so I pickced the third year because it would look better, but it is apparently the grosser one:erk:

MFJ said:
Uh... I can... try? I will be studying biology when I go to college in about a month, and I certainly know more than your average 18-year-old.
...i come back to that...

dorian gray said:
I have a PhD in biology
...is that true???...

...thanx mates...if i need your help you´ll wish you never answered :zombie:

phd073106s.gif

Trylakos said:
in my school there is a second year and third year biology and you take whichever one you want because they are basically unrelated courses, so I pickced the third year because it would look better, but it is apparently the grosser one:erk:

I actually liked the class, it's just that they snuck a clip of someone performing a trepanation on themselves in there and that's the last thing I remember. :lol:

dorian gray said:
I pooped my pants today. I thought it was a fart but no. That has happened since I was like 7. At least I was just sitting around the house.

I think you jinxed me. The other night I was about to go to bed and sharted. Luckily, I was in the bathroom already. Never trust a fart at 4 in the morning. EVER. It might want out, but you've got to show it what's up. Show it who's boss. You just have to be like, listen, I'm in control of my own ass, not you. I'll be damned if I'm going to shit my pants. But they trick you every once and a while. :( :mad:

Hyper kittens are scary! My sister's cat is always grabbing and trying to bite my feet and a few minutes ago it jumped up in the try and latched onto the crotch of my pajama's.Not cool.

I've almost got into 3 accidents and pulled over twice this week while listening to Toxic Holocaust in my cd deck. Next thing is to fly down the Ave. while holding a bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon out the window. :kickass:

Last week I got charged $200 in bank fees because they* fucked up. Finally got someone on the phone and got it reduced to $125, eh, not too bad I suppose. Also I ate a sammitch from Togo's today, turkey + cranberry because it sounded weird. It was really good.

*I

I'm going back to my hometown for a week, to get mightily drunk for a number of consecutive days, bang my head, and other such festivities. See you all in a week.