The (Un)official write anything you want page

Who watched "Metalocalypse" last night? I didn't think it was as funny as last week's episode, but some of the music in it was really cool.

NADatar said:
Bullshit, I said commercials are the only thing worth watching on television in that thread. You must've forgotten because we had wicked awesome mansex right afterwards, the clear highlight of our communications that day.

Unrelated: I ate pussy for like 35 minutes straight today.
I was pretty much unconscious for awhile after all that butt-pounding. Can you blame me?

Semi-related: I too, ate some but it was like for 5 minutes. I must be good at it or something. Or bad :erk:

Reactions: Reign in Acai
C-section, duderz. No change whatsoever. And, yeah, I've heard what Lizard said to be true.

"If a man puts a strap-on on backwards, he can fuck two girls at once.
While his real dick thrusts into the girl in front of him, doggie style, the fake dick will be pulling out of the other girl behind him."

202385684_5d9a05f59e_o.jpg

Trylakos said:
"If a man puts a strap-on on backwards, he can fuck two girls at once.
While his real dick thrusts into the girl in front of him, doggie style, the fake dick will be pulling out of the other girl behind him."

That is genius.

I demand an anus examination everytime you want to take a plane. If I am crazy enough to kill 250 people or more its no problem for me to extend my anus Goatse style and bring in almost everything needed for some serious fun in the air.

does anybody remember toad the wet sprocket

i'm hearing them now ON CHILEAN RADIO seriously really big wtf right there

the first cd i bought was a toad the wet sprocket cd, when i was like 9 :lol: i used to love them when i was little