The (Un)official write anything you want page

Thanatopsis123 said:
202385684_5d9a05f59e_o.jpg
ahaha

Trylakos said:
I think this is a completely different game, not A version of Half-life

Yeah, but it's set in the Half-Life universe. Supposedly you play the guy from Opposing Force, Adrian Shephard. The portal gun in the game is called "Aperature Science Handheld Portal Device" and that abbreviates to ASHPD, which is more than likely a reference to Adrian Shephard. Adrian Shephard abbreviates to A. SHPD. Seems like more of a coincidence to me and I can't wait to play it. If it has multiplayer it's going to be intense.

Mexican Avalanche:
To ejaculate in a woman's hair and then throw her down a flight of stairs.
"That chick took the Mexican Avalanche like a pro-skier." or "I Mexican Avalanched her twice and she still came back for more."

Dry mouth child:
A child with a mouth as dry as his ring.
Mathius is a drymouth child bastard.

NADatar said:
Mexican Avalanche:
To ejaculate in a woman's hair and then throw her down a flight of stairs.
"That chick took the Mexican Avalanche like a pro-skier." or "I Mexican Avalanched her twice and she still came back for more."

Dry mouth child:
A child with a mouth as dry as his ring.
Mathius is a drymouth child bastard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Persian Sandman
Whence one receives oral sex on the beach, ejaculates into the giver's face, and then slams their head into the sand.
Willie gave his a girlfriend a Persian Sandman and now she is itchy and sticky.

Double :lol: because my woman is Persian.

For all intents and purposes, Persian = Iranian. She prefers the term Persian because it sounds more exotic, haha. Although given today's political climate in the US, not mentioning Iran is generally a good idea depending on the company you keep. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_naming_dispute

But yeah, I thought of the Iranian Goggles as well, teehee. :dopey:

I have hypertension (AKA high blood pressure).

Lifestyle changes are inevitable:

1. I need to buy some music that is more calming than these awesome black metal CDs I've been buying. Been listening to a bunch of calmer Neurosis, Dargaard, latter Empyrium etc...and will be buying the Steve Von Till CDs Erik recommended a while back.

2. I also need to eat a bit better which means less sodium (salty foods) and more vegetables, fruits and low-fat dairy. Also I need to drink a shit load of orange juice (which I love) because it's high in potassium which counters the effects of sodium.

3. More exercise. I plan to take a brisk walk/jog every evening

4. I need to find a less stressful job.

5. Need to not be so high strung and get worked up over the small things.

Yay me! You youngins might want to get your blood pressure checked, especially the heavy drinkers and smokers.