The (Un)official write anything you want page

Last night I found out my band is opening for Twisted Tower Dire in October and it completely erased any of my concerns for the bullshit in my life at the moment. :kickass:

so i just came back from the beach, though i fear what my oh so white skin would do to all the tourist i decided to have some fun. i took a can of chili and removed the label off a can of wet dog food pasted the label to the chili and headed off to the beach for lunch! well i sat next to about 30 beach goers and took the can from the bag and everyone looked and saw the label and they all just about barf when i opened it and started chowing down. though i will say cold chili is not the best meal i at least cleared the beach for about a football field of distance around me, people were saying how can a man eat dogfood, he must be really sick or nuts!
i dont think i have laughed so fucking hard since i moved here, take that florida.
so now i am at home nursing a tums club soda,
have a fun weekend
ricardo
:lol:

My car insurance rate dropped about 30% yesterday so I used that as an excuse to buy an iPud. Now I'm going to put nothing but SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER on it because god dammit, I'm cool.

Also, FUBAR, Rhode Island still makes me laugh. :tickled:

in a local magazine there is a weekly survey asking people questions and they show a picture and their answer. Today's was "What would you do if you were told you would die tommorrow". Everyone pretty much said they would be with family, friends, or have a huge party. Except one brave human being who said that he would take each and everyday slowly and die happily.

Trylakos said:
in a local magazine there is a weekly survey asking people questions and they show a picture and their answer. Today's was "What would you do if you were told you would die tommorrow". Everyone pretty much said they would be with family, friends, or have a huge party. Except one brave human being who said that he would take each and everyday slowly and die happily.
I'd eat babies.