The (Un)official write anything you want page

MajestikMøøse said:
http://shop.prophecy-productions.de/product_info.php?products_id=816

WHAT IS THIS FOR REAL?

14 CDs for 20 EUR?

do they like all horribly suck or something?

oh ho I see they draw you in by listing the quality artists at first, and then compensate by putting those on a comp disc while giving out full albums in the bundle which aren't as worthwhile as what you may think you're getting!

Chromatose said:
oh ho I see they draw you in by listing the quality artists at first, and then compensate by putting those on a comp disc while giving out full albums in the bundle which aren't as worthwhile as what you may think you're getting!

that's what I was suspecting.

but it's still like 14 CDs for the price of 2

About the 2 penis' thing. have you guys ever heard of genital Bifurcation? It is pretty crazy. You slowly over time split your dick in 2 halves and when it heals it is similar to having 2 dicks. You can even have double penetration sex with it. Crazy stuff!

About the 2 penis' thing. Have you guys ever heard of genital Bifurcation? It is pretty crazy. You slowly over time split your dick in 2 halves and when it heals it is similar to having 2 dicks. You can even have double penetration sex with it. Crazy stuff!

There aren't any Dornenreich CDs included, they are one of the artists who "appear" by being on the label compilations evidently. That is a bit sneaky...

But I assume it's real, that is the official Prophecy shop, and they have always seemed like an honest label to me. I own most of those anyway, but it's still a tempting deal since $20 isn't bad for the 5 CDs on there I don't own.

MajestikMøøse said:
do they like all horribly suck or something?

Nah, not at all. None of them are OMG AMAZING, but there's some good stuff there. The Blazing Eternity, Drawn, Paragon of Beauty albums are all good, and Autumnblaze are pretty decent too. I haven't heard the others though.

also, i suppose, since i already have blazing eternity "times and unknown waters" and paragon of beauty "seraphine... far gone gleam", if anyone wants to buy them from me/trade let me know

Last time I had sex in order to avoid blowing my load too soon I thought about Wilford Brimley.

It worked.