The (Un)official write anything you want page

Six-winged Seraph said:
080906_bra1_300x250.jpg

Hiedi Klum is hot

46226_512.jpg

Heidi with her husband. *RiA dies*

I like his s/t album.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I BEAT EVERY SONG ON GUITAR HERO ON EXPERT EXCEPT "BARK AT THE MOON"!!! IT'S FUCKING PISSING ME OFF! I'M GETTING 97, 98, AND 99% COMPLETE AND THEN FUCKING FAILING IT! AHHHH!!!

Eh, sorry about that.

Impudent said:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I BEAT EVERY SONG ON GUITAR HERO ON EXPERT EXCEPT "BARK AT THE MOON"!!! IT'S FUCKING PISSING ME OFF! I'M GETTING 97, 98, AND 99% COMPLETE AND THEN FUCKING FAILING IT! AHHHH!!!

Eh, sorry about that.
dude beat cowboys from hell on expert

circus_brimstone said:
I want to check them out as well. Which full-length should be my maiden voyage? :confused:
Well I've only heard Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever so I can only suggest that one:p

Guitar Hero is pretty fun, but real guitar is better. DDR Extreme 2 is hardcore:kickass:

ay ay ay Im your little butterfly
green, black and blue they're the colours of the sky

haha one of my friends works for a radio station and she got guitar hero for free...she and her brother play it a lot, i went to her house one time never having seen it and beat the crap out of both of them haha

guitar hero>real guitar :loco:

What is this guitar hero ya'll speak of, like those old plastic Price Club saxamaphones with buttons and shit on them?

Last night at the Silver Mt. Zion show there were a bunch of trendy and / or artfag types, me and the woman were the only Dark, Evil, and Overtly Satanic people in attendance. Had the worst rum + coke in my entire life but the show kicked ass. Also of note was the venue blasting Ride the Lightning between the two bands, the crowd (other than me) disapproved. :headbang:

The new Secrets of the Moon album - "Antithesis" - is a fucking riff mass of the sweetest kind. Judging by the "The Exhibitions" ep I was awaiting a solid release with a more incisive, thrash-laden sound. But never something that good.

Let's sum it up thus:

Did you enjoy "Carved in Stigmata Wounds" Y/N
Y --> blind buy
N --> same player try again

on second thought, let's put it this way:

Do you like metal? Y/N
Y --> "Antithesis" will own you to no end
N --> does not compute

:kickass:

NADatar said:
Last night at the Silver Mt. Zion show there were a bunch of trendy and / or artfag types, me and the woman were the only Dark, Evil, and Overtly Satanic people in attendance. Had the worst rum + coke in my entire life but the show kicked ass.

Sweet. Did they play the whole '05 album and the new song? Man did that show rule...

Blind Blind Blind and One Million Died to Make This Sound were the new songs they played, other than that they did Take These Hands and Throw Them in the River, God Bless Our Dead Marines, Ring Them Bells (Freedom Has Come and Gone), American Motor Over Smoldered Field... (renamed North American Motor Over Smoldered Field...), and I think that's it. Efrim also did a lengthy Q&A with the crowd between the first two songs and then another before the encore (Million), which was really neat.

Fookin' ace show, I love them more than ever. :)

Quite. My personal favorite from last night was Dead Marines, and when they announced Take These Hands was next I clapped giddily in anticipation (probably looked like a total fag and I think I yelled "yay!" haha). They really changed things around in certain songs, but the biggest surprise to me was how low Efrim's speaking voice is. Also it is now absolutely confirmed that he outfros me, but I'm okay with that.

Erik said:
dude beat cowboys from hell on expert
Yeah, it took me awhile to get past the intro, but after I got that part down, the rest wasn't too bad.