The (Un)official write anything you want page

Krigloch-Official UM D&D Nerd said:
I need to get the fuck out of Illinois. Where should I move? I want cold, mountainy

edit: and state whats good about said area. ;)

Iowa - Slipknot are from there. :Smokin:

/doublepost

lol @ Internet Warriors

@Krig: how bout the top of a cold mountain? Literally. That's the only place in America where it's going to be cold and mountainy. It's fucking hot here.

dorian gray said:
lol @ Internet Warriors

@Krig: how bout the top of a cold mountain? Literally. That's the only place in America where it's going to be cold and mountainy. It's fucking hot here.

colorado, Washington......

give me some good examples.
and where at in the northeast?

Out of morbid curiosity I downloaded that Paris Hilton song, read some blurb about how it was so good it made her cry when she listens to it.

It was painfully bad.

NADatar said:
Out of morbid curiosity I downloaded that Paris Hilton song, read some blurb about how it was so good it made her cry when she listens to it.

It was painfully bad.

Listening now. :lol:

Hey this song was 16 on Billboard, with the right marketing I think she can be number #5. :loco:

Speaking of really catchy and embarassingly awesome songs. Has anyone heard that song Mama's Room by Under the Influence of Giants? I heard a bit of it somewhere and it got stuck in my head for a few days.

haha, I really dig that Crazy song and have considered picking up that album. I have a feeling I'd listen to it for about a week and then rue the day I spent $11.99 on it at Best Buy though. Modern pop, even the good shit, generally has an extremely short shelf life with me. Kasabian? RAD AS FUCK. Terminally shelved like 2 weeks after I bought the album. etc.

"Her name is Sandy. Her intrests include sleeping all day, lying down when she eats and picking fights with my sister. Actually I don't really like my dog at all..I think she's going to pass soon & so does my mom. Her hips are giving out and as Shakiera says "Hips don't lie" so I'm not expecting any miracles."

I'm listening to Dead Can Dance - The Serpent's Egg for the first time right now, on tape no less.

Waow.