The (Un)official write anything you want page

Just when you thought "I wish there was a way to strap a dog to my hip!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...rticle_id=402146&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

this picture is great hahahaha

doggybag24006_228x374.jpg

NADatar said:
I don't know what that is, but I just ordered three.

That's why I love Bacardi commercials, people freak out because they say they skew human sexuality and other PC bullshit:

bacardi_asset.jpg

bacardi20ad7ta.jpg

But no! I mean look at those idiots, they are DRUNK and doing STUPID SHIT. Booze is the only way you'll ever look good to someone else and get laid. Truth in advertising!
thats disgusting

remind me to never drink bacardi

o wait i hate rum anyway

Erik said:
thats disgusting

remind me to never drink bacardi

o wait i hate rum anyway
It's great in opposition to Coors Light ads and the like over this way, all other booze ads show people skiing and having friendly get togethers and shit, at least Bacardi says "you won't remember fucking some dude the next day."

But yeah, rum is pretty stupid.

KILLED BY BENCH

Typical of fashion dog owners though really. I laugh at the "later that day..." bit as much as I yell at the cunt wearing the dog, even if she does appear to be pretty hot. Of course that just makes me want to violently assrape her.

NADatar said:
KILLED BY BENCH

Typical of fashion dog owners though really. I laugh at the "later that day..." bit as much as I yell at the cunt wearing the dog, even if she does appear to be pretty hot. Of course that just makes me want to violently assrape her.

just slide the dog to the side and shove yourself right in there

NADatar said:
nadrapist.jpg

I FUCKED YER DOG, WHAT.
bwahahaha

big :lol: at the last 2 pages, what the hell is up with the dog thing

people in chile make out on the street allllll the tiiiime, i can't walk to class without seeing at least 2341346 couples sucking face on park benches, get a fucking room people