The (Un)official write anything you want page

Also, I've split pretty much the entire day between tracking down my renewed nursing license and reading the latest Foreign Policy. The Board or Nursing can't send the licenses out because "there is something wrong with the envelopes" and the new FP has a great article on L. Paul Bremer. What a fucking retard that man was/is.

destroyer 666 piss bullets and bleed molten lead...that is, if they ever bled, which they don't, because they are made of PURE ******** STEEL, if you don't listen to this band change your SN to susperia and pray for a quick death :kickass:

Trylakos said:
One night a guy & a girl were
driving home from the movies. The
boy sensed there was
something wrong because of the painful
silence they shared between them
that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over
because she wanted to talk. She told him that her
feelings had changed & that it was time to move on.
A silent tear slid down his cheek as he
slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.
At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down
that very same street. He swerved
right into the drivers seat, killing the boy.
Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she
pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."
hahahahaha, one emo down 4214376482 to go am i rite

Oh, no, dump before the shower. See, I'd like to make one trip out of it even though I'm ready to dump but not really ready to shower. There's always a chance someone might try and break in to steal my blender, and I'd probably work up a sweat in the ensuing shootout (I would win of course).

Susperia:

1.gif
= Art.

Take note.

dorian gray said:
Oh, no, dump before the shower. See, I'd like to make one trip out of it even though I'm ready to dump but not really ready to shower. There's always a chance someone might try and break in to steal my blender, and I'd probably work up a sweat in the ensuing shootout (I would win of course).

I posted somewhere about this before, but it sucks when your shit sneaks up on you while you're in the shower or RIGHT when you get out. Defeats the whole purpose of a shower. I think Krig came up with the idea of installing a toilet in the shower so it all works out too.

Reign in Acai said:
It's a painting of an condescending bint with a pink heart backdrop, how the fuck is that art?!?! Somebody fucking explain to me what I am missing?!?!? It sure the fuck isn't stylistically stunning in any sense of the word. The only feelings evoked were anger and disdain. Disdain for mediocrity, and anger towards a person who is unmeasurably annoying. Just go away!!!

A) It's not fine art it's an ILLUSTRATION, as it CLEARLY is labelled on my site.
B) Not all art has to be deep and meaninful, hello Andy Warhol!
C) Due to your uncontrollable and unfounded hate for me, I would never have expected you to have anything meaningful or positive to say about my work anyway.

edit: I had to pee in the shower tonight.