The (Un)official write anything you want page

:D

and the secret ingredient
bs_salsa_hot.jpg

Does the vocalist from Solstice (UK) remind anyone else of Quorthon? Some of the solos and leads remind me of Arghoslent a little bit too. Also, they fucking RULE. :kickass:

*EDIT* Are Doomsword and Warlord (US) worth checking out? I've heard a few samples from both bands and from what I remember enjoyed them.

Guthrum said:
*EDIT* Are Doomsword and Warlord (US) worth checking out? I've heard a few samples from both bands and from what I remember enjoyed them.

Doomsword - last two albums are MUST OWNS.

Warlord - I would say yes, but there is other stuff you should check out. The guitarist is phenomenal. If we are just talking about Epic Trad Metal...yes.

Guthrum said:
According to a published report in Saturday's editions of the New York Post, relatives and friends of the women -- who are all from Newark -- say they're lesbians."
:lol:

i figured one of the new yawkers woulda picked this one out already :tickled:

Well, Uaral was owning me, then Solstice came along, then Doomsword, all within one week. I've been listening to doom for maybe a year or so, but it's just hit me recently. Maybe within the last week. Doom, doom/death, funeral doom, epic doom. :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

I've really come around on that Lamented Souls album. At first I thought it owned. Then it was all kind of blah. Now, I've re-discovered that ALL OF THAT SHIT ROCKS. Hopefully there isn't a pattern developing here.:err: