The (Un)official write anything you want page

typical doomcifer post:
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

itt doomcifers patience > my patience

Doomcifer said:
Typical Guthrum post = :lol:

It's funny 'cause it's true. Go to my profile and click the "find all posts by this poster" and half of them are lolicons. But when you're as easily amused as I am, life is just that hilarious/good.

Bietches. :lol:

I just fucking got pwned the worst I have ever did in my life
[23:13] swizzlenuts: yourself? how is your brother?
[23:14] XXXXXXXX: I'm alright. He actually died last Friday
[23:14] XXXXXXXX: sucks
[23:14] swizzlenuts: I'm sorry for your loss. =(
[23:14] swizzlenuts: I didn't know =(

Damn. That's worse than the time I said something along the lines of "You're not a my pals" or "Quit acting like a wigger" to my mixed friend 'cause she was singing rap or something, and thought she was going to freak out.

Ratamahattaaa: derrrrrrrr
SlavesShallServ: chris, if i was there right now. i would sneak up behind you in your little computer chair, and just as you were saying to yourself, "why isn't he talking?" i'll fucking scream as high pitched as i can into your ear and you'll shit some bricks
SlavesShallServ: and then we'll use those bricks to build an igloo
SlavesShallServ: a glorious igloo of feces
Ratamahattaaa: that's fuckin glorious
SlavesShallServ: "we gonna build a shit igloo, yessa massa"
Ratamahattaaa: hahaaha
Ratamahattaaa: gaw on neh, build that shit
SlavesShallServ: "so, do we's lay on each other like this, massa?"

This goofy looking WHITE guy comes in and tried to sell me cologne and i was like man im not interested. he said " Its because Im black isnt it?" I looked at himand said" Yes thats exactly it"
He sprayed me with some shit that made me cough all day. I wish i wouldve kicked him in the nuts.