The (Un)official write anything you want page

Decadent, you have a Mournful Congregation shirt, right? What's the design look like? I'm thinking about getting one.

Also, apparently some of the members in Hammers of Misfortune are in a Pentagram tribute band called Parallelogram. :lol:

Necuratul said:
It's nice to start the years off with a day of only one class though, so I can sit on my ass 'til like 12, leave the house at 12:45, get to campus at 1:15 or so, take a fucking bus to the fucking campus on which my class is located arriving at about 1:45 or so and then find my class for 2:15, listen to the faggot teacher be a faggot until 3:35, get back to my fucking campus at around 4, and get home at around 4:45 (fucking rush hour).

Damn, dawg! Nice! :danceboy:

I see. They really should put tubgirl up on there though. It would be the the best tubgirl surprise attack EVER.

"And now for some news on Michael Jackson...*TUBGIRL*"

maintaining a good wireless connection is difficult yet rewarding; right now i have a foil cone around my antenna to increase its directionality--i've managed to go without any outages for an embarassingly long time