The (Un)official write anything you want page

Trylakos said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Do you think that if a toothed vagina existed, do you think people would try to bite tinfoil for pleasure? Although it hurts on the teeth in the mouth, some people may have masochistic tendencies, overcoming and feeling the possible sensation in all the nerves down below.

The vagina dentata appears in the myths of several cultures, most notably in several North American Indian tribes. Erich Neumann relays one such myth in which “A meat-eating fish inhabits the vagina of the Terrible Mother; the hero is the man who overcomes the Terrible Mother, breaks the teeth out of her vagina, and so makes her into a woman.”

Rofl

Trylakos said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Do you think that if a toothed vagina existed, do you think people would try to bite tinfoil for pleasure? Although it hurts on the teeth in the mouth, some people may have masochistic tendencies, overcoming and feeling the possible sensation in all the nerves down below.

You know an article is questionable when it lists "50 REASONS WHY RETURN OF THE JEDI SUCKS" as a reference...

I kept seeing Peste Noire on people's last.fm accounts and finally decided to check them out. Glad I did. Amazing stuff.

Guthrum said:
I kept seeing Peste Noire on people's last.fm accounts and finally decided to check them out. Glad I did. Amazing stuff.

Good but no way as great as Merrimack, DsO, Glorior Belli, S.V.E.S.T. and other artists from the current French front, including Neige's other projects.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Margaret Johnson might have looked like an easy target.

But when a mugger tried to grab a chain off her neck Friday, the wheelchair-bound 56-year-old pulled out her licensed .357 pistol and shot him, police said.

Johnson said she was in Manhattan's Harlem neighborhood on her way to a shooting range when the man, identified by police as 45-year-old Deron Johnson, came up from behind and went for the chain.

"There's not much to it," she said in a brief interview. "Somebody tried to mug me, and I shot him."

Deron Johnson was taken to Harlem Hospital with a single bullet wound in the elbow, police said. He faces a robbery charge, said Lt. John Grimpel, a police spokesman.

Margaret Johnson, who lives in Harlem, has a permit for the weapon and does not face charges, Grimpel said. She also was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and later released.

:kickass:

holy jesus someone sent me a link and apparently people have created steve irwin stingray hentai.....

On a lighter note, If I ever get moderate fame of some sort musically to which I can be on some type of television or play infront of a moderately large crowd, my goal is to go on about how an important message that will aggrivate many people and bluntly tell them they lost THE GAME and start playing

NewfieGuessNumber.jpg

haha oh my

lurch70 said:
NEW YORK (AP) -- Margaret Johnson might have looked like an easy target.

But when a mugger tried to grab a chain off her neck Friday, the wheelchair-bound 56-year-old pulled out her licensed .357 pistol and shot him, police said.

Johnson said she was in Manhattan's Harlem neighborhood on her way to a shooting range when the man, identified by police as 45-year-old Deron Johnson, came up from behind and went for the chain.

"There's not much to it," she said in a brief interview. "Somebody tried to mug me, and I shot him."

Deron Johnson was taken to Harlem Hospital with a single bullet wound in the elbow, police said. He faces a robbery charge, said Lt. John Grimpel, a police spokesman.

Margaret Johnson, who lives in Harlem, has a permit for the weapon and does not face charges, Grimpel said. She also was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and later released.

What a bad ass old lady. She can't aim though. I bet being shot in the elbow sucks. If that was his dominant arm, he's going to have to learn to wipe his ass with his other one, and you know he's going to end up getting shit everywhere.