The (Un)official write anything you want page

Oh, men and their balls... cute ! ahhahaa

(*away to check if her ovaries are at the right "place"*)
oops

Necuratul said:
In the days following the Tom Green cancer special in 2001, I was convinced that I had testicular cancer and considered removing it myself with a pocket knife. Fuck am I glad I decided against that.

:lol:

Have you ever woke up and thought your balls had switched places in your sack? That's always a good way to wake up. I remember one time I had something like that happen to the point of me almost passing out because I didn't want anyone to operate on my nuts.

done :D
(I wish I'll be able to post in other topics, or it will be hard to find some original "jokes")

Danalieshk said:
So let us call you MajestikBøøbs, it sounds better

(I'm afraid I do lots of mistakes so please don't pay attention or correct them :oops:)

Ok, but as long as when you do I'd prefer to be coloured pink, although that lilac is very nice.

I made $90 sitting at a staff meeting this morning, drinking coffee. It also turned out to be time for our annual blood draw to make sure everyone's Hepatitis B antibodies are good. I drew my own blood. I am so goddam metal.

:zombie:
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I had to have a doctor look at my nuts once. He went and told my mom my left one hung lower than my right, but everything was okay. To which my mother replied "just like your father." ........No really. I think the doc was gay. He creeped me out and his gloves were cold.

one is supposed to be bigger/lower than the other
it stops them clinking together when you chase buffalo

if no-one else has had a vasectomy were not enough anesthetic was used and could actually feel thier scotum being sliced open by a surgeon recounting an elton john concert he attended then I guess I win this thread
:ill:

unhinged said:
if no-one else has had a vasectomy were not enough anesthetic was used and could actually feel thier scotum being sliced open by a surgeon recounting an elton john concert he attended then I guess I win this thread
:ill:

That reminds me of the thread where NAD was shaving his nads and someone told him to nick his sack and then tear it open in a rage during sex. I think it was Trylakos that told him to do it. :lol: :lol:

Hey, wait, no one was impressed with me drawing my own blood. I need some attention over here. Carecrew! Where are you?!

*cheep cheep cheep*

the reason guys "thin kwith their cock" is because the sack is actually a mini brain... its sensitive with many nerves! if you go upside the cock is just like an out of place spinal cord.

blowjobs are exciting because we try and attach our "brain" into another h ead, and since the mouth is the only hole that it can fit in, it tries to route through there

lurch70 said:
you rang?

Man i dont know how you guys can even talk about getting your sac torn open. Thats the most disturbing thing I can think of. Besides Rosie O whatever naked. No pictures please. I bought Kalmahs first album today. Its good.