The (Un)official write anything you want page

I saw that before, but just thought he did the voice of Stewey the whole time. I'll have to watch it all the way through.

dorian gray said:
Hey, wait, no one was impressed with me drawing my own blood. I need some attention over here. Carecrew! Where are you?!
EMO GOTH FAGGOT! YOU CUTTER YOU! THE ONLY BLOOD THAT A PERSON SHOULD DRAW THEMSELF IS VAGINAL BLOOD

teehee. Thats impressive though, I'd barely be able to let someone else draw my own blood:p Im a queasy one:erk:

Trylakos said:
why d idn't you get him to stop? Be all like MY BALLS HURT AND ARE BEING SLICED THIS DOESN'T FEEL GOOD ARRET!

i did , but I did it politely

me> should I be feeling pain?

doc: er no

me > well I am

doc: better give you some more anasthetic

which they did.
then pulled out the stringy bits through the sack gashes and snipped and clipped and I lived happily with a swollen black ballbag for a few weeks

@Doomcifer : uh oh :erk:

Does anyone know where I might find lyrics of
Lingua | the smell of a life that could have been ???

[I was looking for these fucking lyrics when I found that on their myspace :
http://www.myspace.com/comesleep
"this is the third project from the collective known as lingua (www.lingua.nu). based upon siple ideas and meditative riffs we try to create something heavy and dark yet simple and sincere. the result is up for show here. these four songs were recorded live (except vocals) on a weekend in november 2005. we rigged the sound friday night, recorded the songs and added vocals the following saturday and sunday was spent mixing and mastering. all done in three days, just too keep the feeling of it actualy happening in front of you while listening to it. or maybe just cuz we couldn't afford more time in the studio..."

:err: 10 months ago !!! I am a mess :lol: and it rocks ! :kickass:]

Danalieshk said:
omg Giant Squid ruuuules o_O

orlyev8.jpg