The (Un)official write anything you want page

ahah ! I didn't pay attention to what has been posted before (?) :erk: :lol: shit I made a joke without knowing it hehe. my message isn't related to the previous post :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd put this out there. So Von Demonicus IS out of the band. I hope they get a suitable replacement. Too bad I don't live in Virginia. :lol:

The bass player situation has been settled, however, an ARGHOSLENT vocalist is in need. Interested and capable parties please contact for possible consideration.

Hm, but as I understand, the songs for the record have already been recorded, or? If so, it's shame, but not a disaster. Anyway it will be hard to replace him and his great voice; brutal and with great range but still relativly intelligible. Without doubt one of my favourite vocalists

lol ive been starting to program a game last night and today and i've gotten to the point where you can move a dude around and he stops if he bumps into shit and you can create maps and save them and the game loads them i guess?

fungame.png

poor little dude his palette is way off he should actually look like this

walking2.gif