The (Un)official write anything you want page

spaffe said:
Hm, but as I understand, the songs for the record have already been recorded, or? If so, it's shame, but not a disaster. Anyway it will be hard to replace him and his great voice; brutal and with great range but still relativly intelligible. Without doubt one of my favourite vocalists

Well, even if the songs haven't been all recorded yet, they can still do that and then vocals would be last? He was one of my favorite vocalists too.

Erik said:
lol ive been starting to program a game last night and today and i've gotten to the point where you can move a dude around and he stops if he bumps into shit and you can create maps and save them and the game loads them i guess?

Awesome!

A little while ago there was some young woman sitting on my neighbor's porch. It was obvious she was staring directly into our house but alas, I didn't care too much. I noticed she left so it was thusly proper time to be playing some serious air drums. Upon taking a break to answer my phone, I happened to glance out the window and lo and behold a *second* young woman was sitting on his porch. How long *she* had been there I do not know. What I *do* know is it's embarassing to be caught air drumming - even more so when the strokes are intended to be accurate - when you're 30 at 11 am on a monday morning.

haha, I just realized that seen from behind, it probably looks like some elaborate jerk-off scheme.

Erik said:
fungame2.png

its even cooler today though most of the changes i did today cant be shown on screenshot but you can walk around between different screens now and shit

I bought an exercise bike today cause I weigh like a ton and I'm all out of shape. Did 20 minutes today just to try it and burnt 300 calories.

dorian gray said:
What I *do* know is it's embarassing to be caught air drumming - even more so when the strokes are intended to be accurate - when you're 30 at 11 am on a monday morning.
it may be a bit embarassing to be caught air drumming but i don't think age factors into it, you're so deep in the metal closet dude

metalheads: RAAAAAH FUCK YOUR "MATURITY"
dorian: but...but...*goes to put on loafers and read the post*

dorian gray said:
A little while ago there was some young woman sitting on my neighbor's porch. It was obvious she was staring directly into our house but alas, I didn't care too much. I noticed she left so it was thusly proper time to be playing some serious air drums. Upon taking a break to answer my phone, I happened to glance out the window and lo and behold a *second* young woman was sitting on his porch. How long *she* had been there I do not know. What I *do* know is it's embarassing to be caught air drumming - even more so when the strokes are intended to be accurate - when you're 30 at 11 am on a monday morning.

haha, I just realized that seen from behind, it probably looks like some elaborate jerk-off scheme.

:lol:

Maybe that's why they were looking in your house? They wanted to see the legend. The greatest air drummer of all time. Dorian Gray, the one and only.

dorian gray said:

:lol: Your Best Post To Date!!!

lol satyricon's guitarist too

yesterday was chilean independence day, my friend had a barbecue last night and i got wasted w/ my girl. win.

viva chile motherfuckers :cool:

I can't fucking sew for shit, and that doesn't bother me. I tried useing a sewing machine and fucking broke it, hahah.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=30623

were they convicted? i don't actually know...

Krigloch teh Baby Eater said:
they just passed something like that here but i don't really get what it is since everyone still smokes every-fucking-where, the only place i've seen somebody get told to put it out is the university cafeteria. everybody here smokes like chimneys, it's quite a contrast from california where if you smoke you are the fucking antichrist. even though i smoke once in a while i agree with anti-smoking laws...terrible habit, that :loco: