The (Un)official write anything you want page

Six-winged Seraph said:
FACT:

Simone Simons is the hottest chick in metal.

Epica_5.jpg

:yow:

She's ugly / has small boobs / is a redhead / has freckles / isn't perfect / doesn't know my name / has too long of hair / doesn't have a beard / doesn't look like my mother / isn't ideal in every possible way / smells like massage oil / can't read Greek / isn't a guy. [/typical young RCer]

I'd hit it. [/NAD]

NADatar said:
She's ugly / has small boobs / is a redhead / has freckles / isn't perfect / doesn't know my name / has too long of hair / doesn't have a beard / doesn't look like my mother / isn't ideal in every possible way / smells like massage oil / can't read Greek / isn't a guy. [/typical young RCer]

:lol:

Welcome back brutha!!! :kickass:

hahahaha that post has been good for two hard laughs cuz I just noticed the part "doesn't have a beard" hahaha

ps: yes, I have problems with reading comprehension

Attn: mountain bikers. Anyone riding lately? I just took my FS to the trail for the first time evar and I have to say - what a difference!! It'll take some getting used to but man, I'm much faster and my kidneys remain intact. I recommend it.

Oh, yeah, unrelated, but my dick burns when I pee.

my town is awesome. A skinned cat was found, Dog head and g uts in a jar found, and supposedly a gunner was attempting to get in the school for the dance last night. Joy. Proper thread when more details re found.