The (Un)official write anything you want page

Speaking of guns, I read a quite interesting argument for the liberal gun laws of the US. Some writer claimed that they had been included intentionally by the (semi-divine) FOUNDING FATHERS in order for the populace to be able to overthrow an unjust government :cool:

Overthrowing an unjust government was a principle held quite high by a number of founding fathers, including my personal favorite Thomas Jefferson. The inclusion of the Second Amendment combined with the argument that yes, it does in fact grant common citizens the right to bear arms, goes hand in hand with that line of thought.

Personally I'm not a big fan of guns but I don't want the gov't taking them away. That I am also a proponent of the right to revolution should go as no surprise to any around here. :loco:

^me too. also, deadman's butt.

I have been listening to all the 70's Aerosmith that I grew up on. I worshipped old-school Aerosmith growing up ie s/t, Toys In The Attic, Rocks, Draw the Line, Get Your WIngs. Shit brings back memories and godamn were they good back then. Now, what a joke.

Helmetburger.jpg

for the record, aerosmith suck, always have sucked, and always will suck :loco: