The (Un)official write anything you want page

Danalieshk said:
:cool: nice artwork. could I see more or your work ?

Thanks but honestly my stuff is embarrassing compared to most of the stuff I see around here. I'm no artist. I just mess around with photoshop to make myself wallpapers and sometimes I do crappy woodburnings. Nothing much to show really.

description I saw at Redstream said:
This Australian based one-man project has returned in the form of a third album recorded in Germany with a German drummer, with the emphasis still on Nationalist Macedonian War Metal. Those of you privileged to have heard Baltak before will know that extremely fast black metal, with vocals that sound like a dinosaur being raped, is on offer.

:lol:

My drafting teacher once showed us how to jack off a dinosaur. He held his arms out, one above the other, about 2 feet apart and ran back and forth screaming. It was extremely awkward. He was a strict, no goofing around kind of teacher and it caught us by surprise.

My xbox has been dying slowly for awhile so since I figured it was the dvd player and wanted to see if it was a special kind of player me and my dad took it apart. Well my dad builds computers for a living so he always basically takes things completely apart. So Well I guess if i wanted I could go online and buy a new dvd player for 50 bucks, but if that isnt the problem then Im out 50 bucks and I cant seel the damn thing because i took extra parts off. It still works but has knida been not reading discs as well for a long time and stop reading some games all together. I take excellent care of my stuff so its not the discs. I cant afford a 360 so basicall Im fucked. Sorry for whinning i was just kinda bummed.

Is it not good to leave discs spinning in the Xbox for days on end? I do this sometimes because I forget to turn it off. :erk:

I think the most I've let it spin is maybe a couple days while I went to work for umpteen hours. I've done this several times. Doesn't seem to have any issues. If it breaks, I think that'll be the end of my game playing days.

Ive actually never left it on before and left. I always turn it off. Well since I dont have money to buy a new system I will probably be out of luck for quite awhile. Ehhh maybe itll be a good time to concentrate on school and stuff. I hate wiener dogs, they are so stupid looking. One day they will become extinct. :heh: Well Ill just keep playing Star Wars Battlefront til it falls apart i guess.

http://grouphug.us/

This site is hilarious. It's a bunch of people's fucked up confessions. Some of them are so bad I can't stop laughing. Just search for something and you'll find a confession about it. Like so...

I like to poop in places other than the bathroom. It gives me a rush to take a dump in the corner of someone's bedroom, or at a party, or even in an empty classroom at school. I know this is wrong and disgusting, but it is too much fun to give up.

I smell toiletpaper that I wiped my ass with after I take a poop.

sometimes i smell the poop on the tp after i wipe my butt. am i the only one?

Apparently not!

i sometimes eat my own poop. And i dont care...Jimmy cracks corn and i dont care

One time, I pooped in the soap dispenser at school and the next kid who used it got poop all over his hands. He ran out of the bathroom crying.

i once stole my dads poop from the toilet and ate it.

When we were kids, my cousin, my sister, and I all pooped in a shoebox outside in the bushes. At first we did it to see what pooping outside would be like, but then we got an idea.

Each time we had to go, for about 2 weeks, we did it in this box. Then one day we put in a golf ball and a fake love letter, then we wrapped it up tight and put a fake return address on it. We took it over to our annoying little neighbor-girl's house and said it was a package for her that came to our house.

That was a good 5 pounds of poop at least.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: