The (Un)official write anything you want page

i'm bored

also i'm growing a mullet, chew on that. also mullets are both common and fashionable here, chew some more. i guess you could say i'm simultaneously paying tribute to and mocking the country, keep chewing.

it'll be back

i'm just not cutting my hair until i get back in december and then i'm gonna hawk it again, and it'll be longer. right now it's just doing kind of a natural mohawk, i.e. just kinda too long in the back.

voivod-mp.jpg

voivod ftw, i'm gonna keep growing it until it's that long and then make some cutoff short shorts

no, probably not, either one

System.jpg

:lol:

Check Finnugor website, I'm in a Fear of Eternity kick as of late (if anyone knows) tis prolly the worst.album.ever or the best, depends what you're looknig for (Spirit of Sorrow :lol:)

i dunno if it's their worst, it's just a bit different from the albums preceding and following it...well ok maybe it is their worst but that's like saying "iron maiden's s/t is the weakest of their first four" :loco:

maybe not quite but you get it

Im complete shit at math:( and our teacher didn't even explain this to us... can anyone answer:

solve for the following system of equations algebraically:

y= 4x-10
y=-3x+ 12

AND

If ax+4y=7 and 4x-by=8 aare equations of the same function, what is the value of a/b ?

y = 4x - 10
y = -3x + 12

7x = 22
x = 22/7

4(22/7) - 10 = y = (88/7) - 10 = 17/7
y = 17/7

Maybe?