The (Un)official write anything you want page

Mormagil said:
seeing celtic frost and sunn :eek:))) in SF tonight :headbang:

it was :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: they played every song from morbid tales (except the instrumental) at full speed (except one)

INTO CRYPTS OF RAYS <--- :kickass:

sunn (_))==D was awesome as well, but they got booed by all the dorks (who didn't boo 1349 or goatwhore even though they deserved it way more)

Necuratul said:
what the fuck did you just say to me
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck hahahah :lol:

--Hola, me Ilamo es Brian... Nosotros queremos ir con Ustedes.. Uhhhh...
--Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said, "Me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just "Me llamo Brian."
--Oh, oh, you speak English.
--No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
--You...you're kidding me, right?
--Qué?

heh i remember that one. i also really dug the one where they moved south and painted up the grocery getter to look like the General Lee. hah and Stewy played the banjo.

Edit: Stewie

PS: writing cover letters at 1am to send to somebody in an HR department when applying for an IT job sucks. It's hard to explain why I'm fucking awesome without technobabbling them while still using flashy linguistics.

also not forgetting that their grasp of english might be mediocre at best.

I'm quite certain that my grasp of the English language is more than up to the task, yet not every german human resources manager is as fluent in English as Maren, You or Mr. Acai. With that in mind I am trying to choose words that are easier to understand and are more common while still trying to sound like a desireable employee, rather than a chimpanzee whose largest word is 6 letters long.