The (Un)official write anything you want page

My car was stolen and written off last night :cry:
im fucking devastated, i loved that car :ill:

The fuckers rolled it when they hit a curb after taking a corner to fast, hope they hurt themselves, unfortunatly there was no pool of blood much to my dismay.

A lady who lives on the street was woken up by it, and saw two guys running away from the scene after she put her lights on, hope they get caught and castrated.

Bored >=(
Ripped my Massive Killing Capacity CD. I forgot how good this was. Hmmm, played CS:S earlier and got my ass handed to me quick and often yet i will probably play some more soon since i don't have anything to do or anyone to talk to. :(

Fucking Physiological Psychology test on Monday. Here's a fucking tip, guys: attend class and read the book so you know what the fuck is going on.

Pssh, who needs to actually attend a college class AND read the book. When you sleep, these magical little creatures show up and whisper into your ear what you need to know. Works great. Unless of course you're an insomniac. Then you're fucked. I love those little guys.

Uh oh, NAD, how's your sack buddy?

My boyfriend asked me to shave my pussy, and I got angry. So to get back I shaved his balls in his sleep, but I used a bic, and I was kinda drunk, and I cut his ball sack open. I got so scared that I just ran called 911 and never talked to him again.

I was on the fucking swings in the park at one in the morning. It's okay though because I was with a girl. :cool:

No, latin chicks in latin communities only go out with latin guys. Pisses me right the fuck off. :mad: