The (Un)official write anything you want page

I read there were some riots going on in Sweden, seems odd.
Also, NK successfully tested a nuke not too long ago.

".... and i think to myself, what a wonderful world" blah

oh yea, played CS:S with Trylakos a bit. we're both terrible, but it was fun. :thumbsup:

haha i can understand that. i forget things left and right. my brain sucks like that. but we both have Xfire if you have it also and want to be added to it. then whenever we catch each other online we can hit one another up for a game if it strikes our fancy.

I have Xfire, but it messes up my games when I play. It constantly makes me walk/run depending on what game it is.

Guthrum: That sucks about Xfire screwing up your game :/ Perhaps a new version would solve that issue? If you don't already have the newest version anyway. That's weird though, maybe it has something to do with your key bindings?

Carbonized said:
I read there were some riots going on in Sweden, seems odd.

Ya, there was apparently some sort of sabotage in our second largest city, which left some 50000 people without electricity. Then some "gangs" (since I'm such a nasty bigot, I assume it was mainly immigrant gangs from the suburbs) went about smashing things up.

Carbonized said:
Guthrum: That sucks about Xfire screwing up your game :/ Perhaps a new version would solve that issue? If you don't already have the newest version anyway. That's weird though, maybe it has something to do with your key bindings?

I did get the new version. It probably is my key bindings, because TeamSpeak does the same when I play, but there's NO WAY I'm changing my walk/run button. Hahaha.

What do you have as your walk key? If it's not the left shift key then you might as well change it because you don't know what you're doing anyway. :)

deadkarl_prehistoricanimal02.gif

Spaffe: Yea i heard about the power going out and stuff. It was said that it was because of Ramadan or something? Which if i'm not mistaken is a Muslin holiday? I don't know for sure since i don't keep up with all of that. *shrug*

Guthrum: Change your binding! :D