The (Un)official write anything you want page

lol i have no idea if it's real or not. i would hope not otherwise that man is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I almost created youtube.com but decided to make a peanut butter sandwich instead. Really missed out on that one apparently. Oh well.

Carbonized said:
be that way then >=(

the new hair style that's all the rage:
kjihair.jpg
LOL just saw this. I love how all those fuckers are 4 feet tall and have the builds of a sickly orphan.

im wondering why you have all these military guys, yet the dictator looks like hes naked under that trenchcoat. plus he has fag glasses and beer belly

Yeah, Kim Jong Ill is a pretty attractive guy.
haha I just realized all these guys look just like Japanese charicatures in the US WW2 propoganda posters

dorian gray said:
LOL just saw this. I love how all those fuckers are 4 feet tall and have the builds of a sickly orphan.

I read in National Geographic that when teams of US military would meet up with NK military in the DMZ they would purposely choose personnel who were over 6 feet tall, and they'd do stuff like sawing chair legs down so they felt even shorter or turning up the heat extremely high to toy with the North Korean soldiers hiding guns under their greatcoats. :lol:

Thanatopsis123 said:
I learned today that my burning flesh does not smell good.

:lol:

Mormagil said:
I read in National Geographic that when teams of US military would meet up with NK military in the DMZ they would purposely choose personnel who were over 6 feet tall, and they'd do stuff like sawing chair legs down so they felt even shorter or turning up the heat extremely high to toy with the North Korean soldiers hiding guns under their greatcoats. :lol:

That is the greatest thing ever.