The (Un)official write anything you want page

Reign in Acai said:
:lol:

:kickass:

@Spaffe- I feel your pain. Races should not integrate!!! Caucasians should live amongst caucasians. Swine amongst swine!

Yea! Different white cultures always love each other and integrate perfectly. Just look at early America. The Micks, Polocks, and Guidos were pretty much sucking each others cocks they loved each other so much!

I was thinking more along the lines of Europe. How many negars do you see in Sweden? It's mainly just Swedes living amongst swedes, drinking ale, dancing, and making snow angels. Merriness all around!!!

The climate of America was much more chaotic during the decades of mass European migration. So Tully, put down your history books that tell tales of antiquated times. Times have changed, the white race is unified under one banner. Today when a caucasian sees another caucasian, all they feel is love for a brother, or a sister. =-)

spaffe said:
And I also don't regard non-caucasuans as swine ;)

Nor do I. Unless they are charcoaled colored and unemployed.

:lol: This rules.

It's just good to know that Americans aren't the only ones absolutely clueless about different races. :loco:

So are you Chinese or Japanese?
We are Laotian! We come from Laos!
...so are you Chinese or Japanese?

NADatar said:
:lol: This rules.

It's just good to know that Americans aren't the only ones absolutely clueless about different races. :loco:

So are you Chinese or Japanese?
We are Laotian! We come from Laos!
...so are you Chinese or Japanese?

:lol: yeah this is pretty silly

Reign in Acai said:
I was thinking more along the lines of Europe. How many negars do you see in Sweden? It's mainly just Swedes living amongst swedes, drinking ale, dancing, and making snow angels. Merriness all around!!!
Nor do I. Unless they are charcoaled colored and unemployed.

Look at Berlin, hordes of unemployed white people causing trouble for employed Turks, indiands and blacks.... :OMG:

wait... maybe they are just my pals that saw a ghost.... :Smug:

It's the racist attitude that maintains the differences between the races to a large extent. Enough bigots in power to make their life hell, not to mention the difficulty of escaping something similar to "the projects" merely due to the social situation you're forced to cope with.

Conspicuously Absent said:
Look at Berlin, hordes of unemployed white people causing trouble for employed Turks, indiands and blacks.... :OMG:

Does Germany have some sort of Affirmative Action going on? I can not honestly comprehend hiring a filthy disgusting grit loving Pubie, over hard-working, clean natured, white folk! Well what do you expect? That country has gone to shit since Hitler was ousted. :erk:

So I was at a Friday the 13th party last night with a few of my metalhead friends and of course, everyone was drunk/high except for me. But one of them was far beyond gone. He was completely tanked. Through out the night, this guy would do the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. He tried to shit off the second story balcony, pants down and in the shitting position up on the railing, but failed since he had no turds in storage. He kept doing hand stands and balancing off of tables and chairs. He was eating some gummy bears and eventually had a siezure/became possesed by a kid with down syndrome and ended up in the floor between the couch and coffee table, with all of the couch cushions on him and knocked tons of shit everywhere. When he came to, the only thing he could say was, "Where's my gummies? Where are my gummies at?" It was just too funny. You don't mess with a metalhead and his gummy bears. He did a lot of yelling in German too. Eventually he calmed down and started freezing so he went out to his car and fell asleep with the heater on. But everytime he'd forget about what happened, he would ask what was going on and we would tell him he tried to shit off the balcony, and he would laugh for 2 minutes everytime we told him.

After that, Shane put on God Dethroned's Bloody Blasphemy and we made the discovery that their lyricist is either a genius, or has A.D.D. Look:

"I'm the serpent king.
From the heavens I once came.
And I choose your soul.
To have and hold forever.
Feel my presence every second.
But my body travels undetected.
Now. I'm gonna shoot you from real close. "

Yeah, where the hell did that last part come from? It's completely random. It's as if he was getting a good flow going and then all of a sudden he became distracted and lost his flow, so he just pulled it out of thin air, like it was the most bad ass line ever. And we laughed about that for a good 20 minutes. Last night I laughed harder than I have in years. :lol:

God Dethroned has some good shiz. Under a Silver Moon.:worship:

guvnahmauldl2.jpg

:lol: For some reason this cracks me the fuck up.