The (Un)official write anything you want page

so all the time I spent hunting down spaces and it's the exact same thing there was already a whole thread about recently?

awesome

Conspicuously Absent said:
Try Tuna casserole, my favourite meal ever. Sandra and Maren are big fans as well...

a can of cream of _______ soup(200ml or whatever that is in yankee) (can be anything)
100ml of milk
an onion the size of an apple
1 can of tuna fish in water drained
some pasta

Boil some pasta noodles, fry the onion a bit to make it cooked.

Put noodles in casserole dish, dump the rest of the shit in. Put some grated cheddar cheese (any cheese works as we discovered since cheddar is hard to find over here) on top along with some fine ground breadcrumbs for that extra cheesy crunch. Bake until the cheese is crunchy.

Enjoy. I like putting ketchup on it.

Approximate cost in Canada: $8, feeds 3 quite well.

No peas? I love tuna casserole, but would not even begin to follow a recipe in creating it. If I fucked it up and it came out tasting like Cara DeAngelis' creme of sumyunggirl, I'd never forgive myself!

My guitar strap is disintegrating :mad:

320px-MarvinVSDaffy.jpg

Reign in Acai said:
No peas? I love tuna casserole, but would not even begin to follow a recipe in creating it. If I fucked it up and it came out tasting like Cara DeAngelis' creme of sumyunggirl, I'd never forgive myself!

so you have all the kitchen skills of a drunk organgutan?

I mean it's the easiest most inexact recipe ever. lol.

Guthrum said:
After that, Shane put on God Dethroned's Bloody Blasphemy and we made the discovery that their lyricist is either a genius, or has A.D.D. Look:

"I'm the serpent king.
From the heavens I once came.
And I choose your soul.
To have and hold forever.
Feel my presence every second.
But my body travels undetected.
Now. I'm gonna shoot you from real close. "

Yeah, where the hell did that last part come from? It's completely random. It's as if he was getting a good flow going and then all of a sudden he became distracted and lost his flow, so he just pulled it out of thin air, like it was the most bad ass line ever. And we laughed about that for a good 20 minutes. Last night I laughed harder than I have in years.

I lol'ed hard at that.:lol:

Conspicuously Absent said:
so you have all the kitchen skills of a drunk organgutan?

I mean it's the easiest most inexact recipe ever. lol.

First off, dont ever compare me to a Pickaninny again you scoundrel!!! Secondly, I would like you to know that I can bake with the best of them. Stewart, Puck, that homosexual bald guy w/ a beard, they couldn't even lace my apron strings! I laugh at your silly little recipe, much like Maren laughs at your inexistant sexual prowess! Thirdly, you never specified what type of cream. Cara DeAngelis' cremofyungsungal, Mother Potter's basil and olive cream of au jew, Campbell's mix-in-stir Belgium style creme-de-ouster? Do you even know your creams?!?! I use nothing but the finest ingredients in all of my culinary delights, and for you to come out here on your soapbox and shout out such lackluster recipes is a blatant insult that I take very very personally. :mad: