The (Un)official write anything you want page

Opeth17 said:
I just PM'd myself about how much I rule.
Reminds me of one of the last AIM conversations I had:

ares327: eat shit
ares327: eat shit
ares327: no
ares327: no
ares327: gwoyah
ares327: gwoyah
ares327: sadffffffff
ares327: sadffffffff
ares327: j
ares327: j
ares327: stop talking
ares327: stop talking
ares327: shut tup.
ares327: shut tup.
ares327: who's voice is that.
ares327: who's voice is that.
ares327: why are you doing this
ares327: why are you doing this
ares327: no.
ares327: no.
ares327: sotp.
ares327: sotp.
ares327: go wya.
ares327: go wya.
ares327: HOLEL.
ares327: HOLEL.
ares327: no"L!!!!!!!!!!!!11
ares327: no"L!!!!!!!!!!!!11
ares327: Why?
ares327: Why?
ares327: I do'nt understand
ares327: I do'nt understand
ares327: This can't be real.
ares327: This can't be real.
ares327: what is going on.
ares327: what is going on.
ares327: mommy help me.
ares327: mommy help me.
ares327: someone...
ares327: someone... ares327: The last message was not sent because you are over the rate limit. Please wait until sending is re-enabled and send the message again.

I was at work yesterday and on the first floor - where my unit is - there's not much going on during Saturdays. In fact, the only thing open is the ER and the security office. So, at one point, I was wandering around this empty waiting room and I saw some pamphlets on a table. They were Jehova's Witness magazines thinly disguised as something more mainstream. So, at first I was tricked and I got mad but then I found a cool article on the underground factories where the Nazis forced the Jews to make V1 rockets and I read the whole thing and when I was done I took all of them and threw them away.

Sounds a bit over the top. I'm eating a frozen pizza and watching football. That's what you should be doing. $16 is too much

dorian gray said:
Sounds a bit over the top. I'm eating a frozen pizza and watching football. That's what you should be doing. $16 is too much

Maybe you're right. I may go to El Pollo Loco and pick up 3 thighs for $8. Thanks for the medical advice.

Reign in Acai said:
I'm fucking starving Jonathon! Do you think I should splurge and get myself a serving of honey walnut shrimp from the local high end gookstaurant? The price tag is $16

Try Tuna casserole, my favourite meal ever. Sandra and Maren are big fans as well...

a can of cream of _______ soup(200ml or whatever that is in yankee) (can be anything)
100ml of milk
an onion the size of an apple
1 can of tuna fish in water drained
some pasta

Boil some pasta noodles, fry the onion a bit to make it cooked.

Put noodles in casserole dish, dump the rest of the shit in. Put some grated cheddar cheese (any cheese works as we discovered since cheddar is hard to find over here) on top along with some fine ground breadcrumbs for that extra cheesy crunch. Bake until the cheese is crunchy.

Enjoy. I like putting ketchup on it.

Approximate cost in Canada: $8, feeds 3 quite well.