The (Un)official write anything you want page

Has anyone ever noticed how durable Wendy's to-go cups are? Man, you can leave a drink in there for weeks and the motherfucker never leaks. Don't ask how I know this

I know this is mean, but I'm tired of hearing about Mr. Lidle and his inability to fly. I want to hear more about North Korea.

Armageddon > baseball and planes.

Also, my pals can't drive for shit. See, I have an idea for a shirt. You take the outline of Africa, put it on the front of a shirt, and then put an atomic bomb explosion/mushroom cloud in the middle of the Africa outline, and above that, it says "Negroshima". And then somewhere else on the shirt it would say something witty about shipping them back to Africa. :lol:

*EDIT* This is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqXHbPeJciI

pizzaforone.jpg

:worship:

At first I thought Erik was joking. These kids Really are vastly superior to COF.

On to the Sepultura cover!

Edit- Talented bunch of lads. Watching them do Hallowed be thy Name. :kickass:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/10/05/wmuslims05.xml

As the interior ministry said that nearly 2,500 officers had been wounded this year, a police union declared that its members were "in a state of civil war" with Muslims in the most depressed "banlieue" estates which are heavily populated by unemployed youths of north African origin.

It said the situation was so grave that it had asked the government to provide police with armoured cars to protect officers in the estates, which are becoming no-go zones.

Sure this is about France, but I belive this will be the case many other countries later on: France is just once more the avant-garde.
So where are we heading? Towards civil war? Not unlikely. I understand that governments allow such numbers or immigrants mainly because of a good will to help, but a society cannot integrate such masses of people. They cannot become a part of the french society. Hence you can't really blame the muslims in question. Why should they care about a society that they are not a part of? A society who can't provide a worthwhile occupation for the majority of them and treat them like second class citizens?

But political correctness of the ruling class (who live miles from the reality of the suburbs in question) hinders both discussion and action it seems. Future generations will either laugh or pity us and our paralysis.

Erik said:
because instead of an old poseur faggot screaming like a little boy, you have a little boy screaming like a little boy

:lol:

:kickass:

@Spaffe- I feel your pain. Races should not integrate!!! Caucasians should live amongst caucasians. Swine amongst swine!

Reign in Acai said:
@Spaffe- I feel your pain. Races should not integrate!!! Caucasians should live amongst caucasians. Swine amongst swine!

Hehe, I don't belive races play any significant role in this whole thing, but rather culture. And I also don't regard non-caucasuans as swine ;)

Dick Sirloin said:
Has anyone ever noticed how durable Wendy's to-go cups are? Man, you can leave a drink in there for weeks and the motherfucker never leaks. Don't ask how I know this

Word. Don't ask me either, guys.

Krig said:
walkin, stalkin in my big black boots. the kkk wears 3 piece suits.

:worship: anything that has anything to do with X Clan :worship:

Reign in Acai said:

joking or not, I agree.
Its funny/sad that France is such a pussy cuntry.

edit: what "group" are those lyrics from? Is it Ice Cube?