The (Un)official write anything you want page

haha, that reminds me of this Venture Bros. (if you've ever seen it) episode about a "speedsuit". Dr. Venture was catching hell about it and was being called a "onesie" by his nemesis. As in something a baby would wear. If you haven't seen it, then it won't be as funny to you :erk:

Carbonized said:
haha, that reminds me of this Venture Bros. (if you've ever seen it) episode about a "speedsuit". Dr. Venture was catching hell about it and was being called a "onesie" by his nemesis. As in something a baby would wear. If you haven't seen it, then it won't be as funny to you :erk:

:lol:

Also, Brock Samson is the man.

www.isitnormal.com said:
I don't really know why but whenever I see anyone of black origin or ethnic minority I just want to tell them to buggar off back to their own country, I mean their aint no black in the Union Jack is there? Come on!
:lol:

mr-bean.jpg

Six-winged Seraph said:

*awkward two thumbs up*

And I would just like to say, that guy Jared that promotes Subway is fucking gay. He's one of those people you just hate because they look so weird. You just feel like punching them for no reason. Looking at them causes you bodily harm.

yeah, I tried to use that and it won't size it down for me.

also, my new tv is already broken. kick ass