The (Un)official write anything you want page

lol ... i can see it know ... if you ever have a daughter, chances are she will date Tyrone :loco:

Reign in Acai said:
So your plan is to stay in Germany?!?! Good for you~

yeah, I am. :)

And yes, currently, I am in love. That may change eventually or it might not. I'm not some retarded red-state spittoon humper though so it's not like I'm rushing into anything legally binding here.

Any bint who dates a rapper should be shot along with the rapper.

can some girl chat with me in messenger. i will pay 30 euro per 30min. of course i send first the money.
normal chats. i'm too lonely and want some girl to talk with. i also have small penis and i'm very ugly, but nice if somebody give a fucking chance and some symphaty. and this is not a fucking joke because no symphaty and all alone situations.... no answers in this topic, only private messages please. thank you. ps. i dont wanna hear about boys, please. i dont have any girl contact, because i'm ugly.

Erik, are you drunk tonight? Haha, PM me if there's any progress, I know you read this shit all the time. :loco:

Doom said:
So are you and Erik collaborating or something?

Yes, there will be a rap-album, that will conquer the world... :lol:

I just have some business with Erik and he's just as fuck as me = invisible.

It will surely be a grimm and frostbitten rap album the likes of which have not been seen since The Chronic or Doggystyle.

60468928an3.jpg

Yeah, I just remembered something about my last quarter of college. The last one was to be spent with an RN in the setting of your choice. I was so sick of school by that point that I picked the easiest, lamest thing I could think of - school nursing. There was one other guy who applied for this position and there were two schools to choose from - an elementary and a high school. By the grace of some creepy god, I got the high school assignment. So, for three months or so, I was surrounded by hot high school chicks. The RN said something smarmy about how all of a sudden there were alot more "sick" girls after I showed up - people she didn't even know went to that school.
That's the whole story. Nothing happened, I just realized how creepy it was that I did that and that someone here would get a laugh out of it. I think I was 24 at the time. :lol:

dorian gray said:
Yeah, I just remembered something about my last quarter of college. The last one was to be spent with an RN in the setting of your choice. I was so sick of school by that point that I picked the easiest, lamest thing I could think of - school nursing. There was one other guy who applied for this position and there were two schools to choose from - an elementary and a high school. By the grace of some creepy god, I got the high school assignment. So, for three months or so, I was surrounded by hot high school chicks. The RN said something smarmy about how all of a sudden there were alot more "sick" girls after I showed up - people she didn't even know went to that school.
That's the whole story. Nothing happened, I just realized how creepy it was that I did that and that someone here would get a laugh out of it. I think I was 24 at the time. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So I finally picked up some Habanero Doritos. Damnit, these are hot, but at the same time I can't stop eating them.