The (Un)official write anything you want page

Today I lifted my weights, played Splinter cell Chaos Theory, Watched green bay get their assed kicked, watch wrestling, Ultimate Fighter, and banged my girlfriend til her legs were shaking all and all a good day. Tomorrow change oil in the trurk and go for a run and probably go out for my buddys 21 BDAY. Thats my life right now.

^ Dev, it's up to you !

You guys would be nice if you could shout a big MERRRRRDE for me in this topic (kind of superstition)
thank you :)

Fuck I hate doctors. I just paid $500 to get one small mole removed from my arm. I'm frightened to see how much it's going to cost to get one removed next week that they apparently needed to schedule a full fucking hour for removal. Jesus christ.

Well the one I got removed today sometimes hurt, like it was overly sensitive. It was more an annoyance than anything but why not be rid of it, eh?

The one I'm getting removed next week has changed colors (a sign of cancer) and I'm sick of doctors saying "Well, I think we should just wait and see" and not even bothering to do a biopsy. Fuck them. There has been way too much cancer in my family to happily sit by and wait passively to get cancer.

800px-Europe_middle_earth.JPG

i laughed

Trylakos said:
A friend of mine is looking for "rock or metal with French lyrics. Preferably clean vocals" any suggestions?

ADX, High Power, Nightmare, Killers, Lust, Malediction, Squealer, Strattson, Satan Jokers, Sortilege, Dum Dum Bullet (don't remember if the lyrics are in French), H-Bomb