The (Un)official write anything you want page

Its scary how good A Silver Mount Zion's Horses in the Sky is... to those who have seen them live, do they play GOd bless Our Dead Marines?
Yes, and I must say that song in particular is one of the highlights of my concert-going life. Un. Fucking. Believable.

If you have a chance, go fucking see them. I don't give a good god damn what kind of music you like, if you aren't moved by them in concert you are dead to me. DEAD.

I like Shafts of Light the best but all their albums are borderline frickin' masterpieces. Amazing group.

Yes, and I must say that song in particular is one of the highlights of my concert-going life. Un. Fucking. Believable.

If you have a chance, go fucking see them. I don't give a good god damn what kind of music you like, if you aren't moved by them in concert you are dead to me. DEAD.

I like Shafts of Light the best but all their albums are borderline frickin' masterpieces. Amazing group.

hmm soudns neat, I will have to catch them if they play in montreal some time next year... being a poor 15 year old makes it difficult to see concerts:p

NAD, is that your chick's titty?
Nah, it's some import model slutz'z's. She's all FOBby and shit but I like to touch myself when I watch her move!

1034364899_l.jpg

Had a dream last night that my woman got pregnant and I thought "well alright, I suppose we can deal with that" but then she turned into Tila Tequila and I thought "OH FUCK GET AN ABORTION."

So yes Tila, now you can truthfully tell your girlybro buddies that I did indeed dream of you. WHORE.