The (Un)official write anything you want page

Trylakos said:
One day I will star in a magic viking saga which involves "the greatest viking ever" who wants to be in valhalla to be with his slain mistress , but if he purposely dies he does not get to go, and must search midgard for the being that can kill him:lol:

I live near a funeral home called Valhalla.

NADatar said:
I hope someone fried and ate the chunks of skin.

:lol:

I can't resign myself to remove the iTunes repeat function. I've overestimated my will : King Crimson's "Epitaph" song is haunting me :cry: pure emotion. beauty. fuck, I'm in love. C'est le pompon :cry:

Have you heard the Epitaph cover by In the Woods...? I think it's much better but i know that there are a few people here who would want to hang me for saying such a thing but i don't mind. Nothing will change my mind :D

There's that new thingy on the bottom right of posts, says "multiquote this message" and I was trying to get it to work.

I've never noticed it before, maybe it's old. I don't even know what it be.

Scotch rules.
The much-requested multi-quote feature allows users to tag multiple posts that they wish to respond to by clicking a small button on each post. Once the user clicks the reply button, each tagged post is quoted.
ohhhhhhhhh I get it.

Since a couple of months ago I've come to the opinion that In the Woods are actually a King Crimson tribute band, who happen to play black metal.

my internet connection failed as I wrote the following message : "perhaps you should reconsider your frequentations, cthulumachinchose" :heh:
carbonized, would you please send a copy of this mail to blabla@blabla.com ? :loco:

:D I'm giving you both 6 songs. 2 from HEart of the Ages, 2 from Omnio and 2 from Three Times Seven On A Pilgrimage.