The (Un)official write anything you want page

Jobhunting in general seems to be a minefield of frustration now. Most places over here don't even bother getting back to you if you didn't reach the shortlist or get an interview. Over the last three weeks, I've almost killed myself by falling down the stairs around eleven times, running downstairs to answer the phone thinking it could be a callback from one of the places I've applied, only to find it's a callcentre in Delhi mistaking me for my mother and trying to sell me double-glazing.

*fumes*

Meh, tried playing Gothic 3 but my computer isn't man enough to handle it. It really sucks because i love the Gothic franchise of RPGs. Maybe i'll have better luck with Neverwinter Nights 2 *fingers crossed*

you job-search guys are kinda bumming me out. That stuff sounds real annoying. Good luck and stuff.

:lol: Cheers Dorian, love you too dude.

@ Crimson Velvet - sorry, but your post came across as an unfounded assumption that I'm sitting round and just waiting for work to fall into my lap, which touches a nerve rather seeing as I'm trying really quite hard to find work so that I might possibly have some money for Christmas (a prospect that's looking increasingly unlikely as time goes on).

local German blooded, hearing aid equipped, speech problemed kid express his rage:

"Jordan, i dont blame you, you dont know what my past lifes been, but if you do... then your one dumbass to be provoken me... i was thrown down the stairs one time in school here in Lab City, i chased the guy with my studded belt whipping him, an another guy just recently pushed my into a locker, i kicked him in the face and started stangleing him.. thanks to Dave the guys not in the hospital... so if you do know what i have been through in the past, then you knwo if you provoke me enough, i may just end up hurting you... and one more thing, the last blog i made had nothing to do with you, so i dont know why your flipping out

for the tenth time Jordan, my blog entry was only saying that the rumors about me dateing some girl, is not true!!and i already said sorry for offending you in some way dude..."

golly at these kids these days

Trylakos said:
local German blooded, hearing aid equipped, speech problemed kid express his rage:

"Jordan, i dont blame you, you dont know what my past lifes been, but if you do... then your one dumbass to be provoken me... i was thrown down the stairs one time in school here in Lab City, i chased the guy with my studded belt whipping him, an another guy just recently pushed my into a locker, i kicked him in the face and started stangleing him.. thanks to Dave the guys not in the hospital... so if you do know what i have been through in the past, then you knwo if you provoke me enough, i may just end up hurting you... and one more thing, the last blog i made had nothing to do with you, so i dont know why your flipping out

for the tenth time Jordan, my blog entry was only saying that the rumors about me dateing some girl, is not true!!and i already said sorry for offending you in some way dude..."

golly at these kids these days

:lol:

He needs an ass whoopin'.

lol good god that's ridiculous. i would hope people didn't buy that but apprarently they do... sad.

btw, new Solitude A. = pretty win. Best thing they've done since Depths/Sorrow and Beyond...

fuck at the tattoo thing.. the worst part is the shavings..

One day I will star in a magic viking saga which involves "the greatest viking ever" who wants to be in valhalla to be with his slain mistress , but if he purposely dies he does not get to go, and must search midgard for the being that can kill him:lol: