The (Un)official write anything you want page

Who's trying to be funny?!? Most people use laughter to sidestep expressing their true feelings of animosity. I for one never laugh at any negar jokes, sans the simian filth who was unable to use his prehensile appendage to assist with climbing through a ceiling of a liquor store. The cancerous effect negars have on our society is no laughing matter. I see no comedic value in the innocent child who rides her bicycle down a city street only to be gunned down by a stray bullet as she peddles towards an ice cream truck. I find no humor in the korean store owner who has the misfortune of handing over his days profit to a gold tooth bamboon at the point of a barrel. I find not a snicker on my callous face as I stare down at my pay check that has been chipped away like a tiger woods golf putt by Uncle Sam, all to pay for a lazy negars crispy jemima chicken.

Look all around you, who's laughing now?

My girlfriend wanted to see Lacuna Coil. I don't like Belphegor and I've seen the Haunted, and don't care to see them again. I went for Danzig.

Also, I too hate weiner dogs.

Okay see why didnt you say anything about that in the original message. Now I look like an ass, thank you sir. But Lacuna Coil?? How can you date someone that likes them. You have more heart then I do sir. She better be the best chick in the world.

Okay there are my pals and blacks, spics and hispanics, whites and white trash/crackers, you are only given a name when you show the behavior of a monkey. WHen you do stupid things and things that make you appear ignorant thats when people say things like that. I see it all the time as Im sure you all do and you fell the same way when you see the white/black/hispanic with the 5 kids ,trashy clothes, smoking and missing teeth while waiting on food stamps and stareing at you because you look civilized.

Okay see why didnt you say anything about that in the original message. Now I look like an ass, thank you sir. But Lacuna Coil?? How can you date someone that likes them. You have more heart then I do sir. She better be the best chick in the world.

Maybe this is why every relationship you have ever been in, has been complete and utter shit? Stop perusing the cyber aisles of myspace in search of the hottest female with the coolest black metal backdrop, and actually find a lady with some class and culture. She doesn't have to be a culturalist per se, but she should be refined! Unlike yourself you swarmy rapscallion! God you're a bigger eye sore to this forum than that purple block that acts as a filler in the upper right hand corner of the screen. What the fuck is that?! oh well ho hum, that is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is this Jack, when I read your posts, all I see is a negar!!!

Who says I can't look past a man's skin color?!?! :loco:

Woman actually. Music plays a very small role in my relationships with friends and people I love, so I could care less what she listens to.

I dont date gothic chicks, because thats essentialy what "most" so called black metal chicks are, they know Cof and DB and they always love Type o and Him, I dont date girls with tattoos or peircings , its disgusting.I have tattoos and piercings but I dnt like my woemn copvered in that trash. Yes its a double standard but I live by thatrule. I never said I liked BM chicks, I just dont see how any self respecting person can like Lacuna Coil period. Doesnt have to be a BM chick, i mean any chick period. I find it funny you see " my pals" when you read my posts. Do you ever stop whinning or bitching about things. If I remember right you posted a " Im gonna start being nice " or something to that effect thread a while back. I dont really see how my name makes me an eye sore to the forum and/or my posting.

Woman actually. Music plays a very small role in my relationships with friends and people I love, so I could care less what she listens to.

I just have a hard time even talking to people that dont like metal. Thats why me and my gf stopped talking about music all together. I dont think saying woman compared to chick really means anything different on a forum where a bunch of dudes are. Since when did it become wrong to actually be a guy and talk like a guy and act like a guy around guys. Im not disrespecting your significant other thats just the way i talk.

RIA if you're gonna start another bitching session with me I really dont care and you should save your energy for something else, because I really dont care.

Who's trying to be funny?!? Most people use laughter to sidestep expressing their true feelings of animosity. I for one never laugh at any negar jokes, sans the simian filth who was unable to use his prehensile appendage to assist with climbing through a ceiling of a liquor store. The cancerous effect negars have on our society is no laughing matter. I see no comedic value in the innocent child who rides her bicycle down a city street only to be gunned down by a stray bullet as she peddles towards an ice cream truck. I find no humor in the korean store owner who has the misfortune of handing over his days profit to a gold tooth bamboon at the point of a barrel. I find not a snicker on my callous face as I stare down at my pay check that has been chipped away like a tiger woods golf putt by Uncle Sam, all to pay for a lazy negars crispy jemima chicken.

Look all around you, who's laughing now?

Looks like we have an idiot in our midst. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I have seen just as many fuckwad white people pull dumb shit as I have blacks, brown, yellow or whatever...

But I digress, go on calling my wife fat, talk about other races, blah, blah, blah.... you'd get your ass stomped in the physical world.

it's just a sad commentary on your life I suppose....

Looks like we have an idiot in our midst. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I have seen just as many fuckwad white people pull dumb shit as I have blacks, brown, yellow or whatever...

But I digress, go on calling my wife fat, talk about other races, blah, blah, blah.... you'd get your ass stomped in the physical world.

You know I tried listening to your MSRCAST once upon a time, and was oddly pleased by the fact that you put a song by Pharrell inbetween such underground acts as Danzig and Iron Maiden. Mainstream resistance indeed, up the irons!

Papa Jobless seriously, why the fuck are you here?!? Electricity bill 2 months past due again?!?!

Surely, I wouldn't be man enough to say such things to your face. You most definetaly would stomp a mudhole in me and walk it dry with those size 13 boots that hold up that herculean frame of yours. I kneel before your goathorned throne that is perched up high on Mt. Unemployus.

Forgive me father, as I know not of my transgressions.

To RIA
So you are one of those internet tough guys?
I mean it would make alot of sense with your nonsensical rambling and always talking shit when no one is really speaking to you. Much to the same account that I speak about nothing accept in person I wouldnt have a problem telling you what i really feel.

The other day a girl iwork with said a customer was angry by the fact that she was the only employee in the store that spoke spainish. I proceeded to tell her that since were in fucking America that I dont need to know how to speak spainish. The customer I was helping was not pleased with my comments, but fuck political correctness. Why is it that just because you have an opnion you are seen as a racist, or prejudice or a bigot? I respect what others opinions are why cant I state mine as well. I dont like chicken but I eat tons of beef and I dont watch tennis or golf but love pit fighting does that make me a barbarian?? I dont think so.

To RIA
So you are one of those internet tough guys?

nah, he's really not. It's all in jest. Erik seems to be the only bloke around here who actually tries to be a dick, but maybe that's just my perception. I just know others have left here because of him. People actually COME here to see what crazy shit RiA has posted

I don't know. I'm actually scared of him so let's just leave him be, eh?

haha, just realized you said Erik and church in the same post