The (Un)official write anything you want page

i've always wondered if guys who think it's manly to squeeze foot-long objects out of their asses would feel the same way about doing it in reverse. probably. fags.

Just saw the first stop on the Blackest of the Black tour. Well, I skipped the first three bands and saw Lacuna Coil and Danzig. The sound was consistently terrible, Lacuna Coil were boring, Kenny Hickey fucked up a bunch of times, and I swear Danzig has trouble remembering lyrics. But it was still amazing.

Why the fuck did you skip The Haunted and Belphegor but watched Lacuna Coil? You sir are fucked in the head.

Just got back from my first day at my new part time "student" job. Feels good to do some good ol' manual labour again :D

The money isn't too bad for the menial work either. €7.40/ hour

Your lucky, I'm here for a year in Germany, and I'm not allowed to work. This makes me feel kind of shitty because I have to depend on my parents for money. Plus, it doesn't make much sense to begin with cause it would be way more practical for me to work than spend time at a bunch of classes I can't understand

Kramer is a racist. :lol::lol:

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/

The camera started rolling just as Richards began his attack, screaming at one of the men, "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f***ing fork up your ass."

Richards continued, "You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherf**ker. Throw his ass out. He's a my pals! He's a my pals! He's a my pals! A my pals, look, there's a my pals!"

The crowd is visibly and audibly confused and upset. Richards responds by saying, "They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a my pals."

One of the men who was the object of Richard's tirade was outraged, shouting back "That's un-f***ing called for, ain't necessary."

After the three-minute tirade, it appears the majority of the audience members got up and left in disgust.

I can't believe he said it though, I'm shocked. He just went off.

*EDIT* Paul Rodriguez tried to bring up rappers using the "n" word and how they shouldn't use it either and the my pals in the press conference audience flew off the handle, saying he was justifying what Richards did. They never cease to amaze me.

Your lucky, I'm here for a year in Germany, and I'm not allowed to work. This makes me feel kind of shitty because I have to depend on my parents for money. Plus, it doesn't make much sense to begin with cause it would be way more practical for me to work than spend time at a bunch of classes I can't understand

Yeah, maren's dad found this for me through a friend of his. In other news... I just got back from a few beers with Crimson Death and I also got a phone call response to one of my job apps today while I was at work, I have to call the guy back tomorow. *crosses fingers* maybe I'll get a job :D

I often think intolerance of racism is nearly as bad as tolerance. After all, its censorship disguised as being sensitive. :)