The (Un)official write anything you want page

I think it started out real, but once it reached the 25k mark, people ran with it. People would max it out and be stuck with the last bid, then retract their bid and someone else would do it. :lol:

I noticed that guy is from Siloam Springs. That town has more tattoo parlors per capita than anywhere I've ever seen. I always wondered why that was until just recently. Apparently tattooing was illegal in Oklahoma until just a couple weeks ago so people had to come just over the border into Arkansas.

Somewhere there was a PS3 line that got held up, and some dude got shot for not giving their money:lol:

ALso, I don't plan on getting a PS3 for some time, none of the titles Im interested are coming out in the next few months anyways.

I noticed that guy is from Siloam Springs. That town has more tattoo parlors per capita than anywhere I've ever seen. I always wondered why that was until just recently. Apparently tattooing was illegal in Oklahoma until just a couple weeks ago so people had to come just over the border into Arkansas.

I got all my tattoos in Arkansas beofre I moved to New Mexico, but they found a loop hole in Ok where since you could not do anything permenant to your body in Ok but now they have laser removal so thats why its legal in OK now. I use to live in Locust Grove which is 30 minutes from the Arkansas border.

haha oh man I'm looking forward to the holiday shopping season. I think the Ps3 bum rush is only a glimpse of things to come. My fave from last year was the black lady who got trampled. Her first priority, before trying to get up, was putting her silver wig back on her head. haha man, I love people

yep. It was like at a Wal Mart or some other shithole. Seemed like there were so many of those riots last year but maybe it was just an increase in coverage. Either way, people are awesomely dumb.

bahaha, that was so awesome. i hope this year people are trampled to death third world style, because you know people will totally miss the point. "stores should have more entrances!"