The (Un)official write anything you want page

speaking of jorbs, The Office Job hired me back for a few weeks in dec-jan after i get back before school starts. it'll be good to pick up at least a bit of spending money for the semester, especially cuz i'll be pretty much broke by the time i get back. worth it though.

Today I was signing up for classes next semester at college, and asked the counselor about if I joined the Marines before I finished my degree, would I be able to come back after I'm out of the Corps and finish from where I left off. After he said I could

Of you told a recruiter you wanted to be a ballerina in the Marines, they'd tell you "no problem!". Seriously man, good luck to you, I mean it, but fuck the military. Just watch Jarhead or any other war movie where people get
KILLED

Huh?

Anyway, yeah, fuck the military. I come from a military family, have lived on bases, and have had friends join up. I don't want to get preachy but if you have any other career choice, I'd suggest not joining.

I agree with you, I really do.
I did military in Israel and HATED IT.

However, this system works for SOME.
Retirment when you're 40, goverment job... it really depends what you want in life.

Well, I went down well in the office on my first day. Working with three women in their early-30s to mid-40s, one of whom had absolutely no problem with letting me know that she thought I was hot straight away. As soon as she walked into the office, first thing out of her mouth was "Bloody hell, I thought Justin Timberlake was in here for a minute then!" Half an hour later, I walk into the kitchen while her and one of the other girls are making a cup of tea. They didn't hear me come in, so I catch the same woman saying "You can see why she hired him, can't you?".

:lol:

Right now it's funny - it may progress to the status of "Sexual Harrassment Lawsuit" in a couple of weeks though. We'll see how it goes. :)

Well, I went down well in the office on my first day. Working with three women in their early-30s to mid-40s, one of whom had absolutely no problem with letting me know that she thought I was hot straight away. As soon as she walked into the office, first thing out of her mouth was "Bloody hell, I thought Justin Timberlake was in here for a minute then!" Half an hour later, I walk into the kitchen while her and one of the other girls are making a cup of tea. They didn't hear me come in, so I catch the same woman saying "You can see why she hired him, can't you?".

:lol:

Right now it's funny - it may progress to the status of "Sexual Harrassment Lawsuit" in a couple of weeks though. We'll see how it goes. :)

:lol: bring a small camera at work and record some stuff please, I'd like to hear these women with my own ears :zombie:

Believe me, it'll wear thin after about 3 days. Nothing is more annoyng than trying to go about your business while having women you're not interested in trying to flirt. In the meantime, GET SOME!!

Of you told a recruiter you wanted to be a ballerina in the Marines, they'd tell you "no problem!". Seriously man, good luck to you, I mean it, but fuck the military. Just watch Jarhead or any other war movie where people get
KILLED

Yeah, I've seen it. I've researched it a lot. It just seems what's best for me, even if they are the first in, and the last to leave. Bullet shields and all.

Today I was signing up for classes next semester at college, and asked the counselor about if I joined the Marines before I finished my degree, would I be able to come back after I'm out of the Corps and finish from where I left off. After he said I could, I got my schedule and left. On the way back to my truck, I caught a glimpse of a card on the ground, did a double take and it was a Marines recruiting card. So I picked it up and put it in my pocket. What luck, eh?

Sounds like the work of SWEET JESUS!

Well, considering the National Guard uses my college to recruit, and not the Marines, I thought it was kind of a weird coincidence.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-P...7QQihZ005QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

roflfagsdi1.jpg

:lol::lol: